Salvation Army says no on my water bills

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Hood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Salvation Army says no on my water bills

Post by Hood »

My water has been shut off and I'm unable to pay the amount they need. I need help. I've tried local Salvation army and Catholic charities neither assist with water bills. American water...lipp and h20help to others doesn't provide assistance in my state. Is there anyone in Ohio who can help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Salvation Army says no on my water bills

Post by Admin »

Water bill help is very rare. There are some programs in Dayton (if that is where you live in Ohio) so you can try them. But options are really limited. Many charities just use their money for other needs. But you can try, and read more Montgomery County water bill help.
BearsFan1000

Post by BearsFan1000 »

My name is Rebecca, I am disabled and trying to connect my water. I have called CPS office as well as Salvation Army to see what I can connect, and the Salvation Army said no on my water bills. they are saying I have a balance of $1000. how did that happened I have no idea? But they will not connect unless I pay more than half of what I owe and then put on a payment plan plus deposit and regular bill on top of that. I only get $650 once a month. how may I get assistance? Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well the Salvation Army is not the only option out there. There are payment plans, grants from cities, etc. Or even other charities. Find more on short term water bill help.