Texas catholic charity phone numbers to call

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Norisez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Texas catholic charity phone numbers to call

Post by Norisez »

I'M A VETERAN AS WELL AS A CITIZEN OF TEXAS. I HAD CORONARY BYPASS IN AUGUST OF THIS YEAR I'M UNDER DOCTORS CARE AND HAVEN'T BE RELEASE TO GO BACK TO WORK. MY DOCTORS STATED THAT I WANT BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE FIELDS THAT I USE TO WORK IN. I HAVE NO INCOME COMING IN AT ALL, I CURRENTLY OWN 2 MONTHS ON MY APARTMENT AND IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE. I'VE TRY LOCAL CHARITIES, CHURCH , AND THE WAY ITS SAT UP YOU HAVE TO CALL CATHOLIC CHARITY ONCE A MONTH AND HOPE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT FIRST COME SERVE BASES AND THEY ONLY TAKE 8 PEOPLE. I WAS HOPING THAT YOU COULD HELP ME OR PUT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I'M BEING EVICTED AS WE SPEAK. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT DEARLY IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Hanlon3

Re: Texas catholic charity phone numbers to call

Post by Hanlon3 »

I am a "Hurricane Harvey" Evacuees. I am currently stay with a family in Hurst/Euless/Beford area at a government home and have been trying the Catholic Charity in Texas. FEMA hasn't finalized my damages they are still pending.
I will soon need to move out from this family (November 15, 2019). I need a place to live. I am panicking, worried and fearful. I have followed up with FEMA as of yesterday. They were missing some clarity of my damages. I provided them with the information they needed but can still take up to 20+ days.
Please HELP. I have decided to stay with-in this northern region (Hurst/Euless/Bedford) nicer parry of Ft. Worth, wherever your Catholic Charity Assistance can help me if you would only pick up the phone. I am currently looking for employment but need a stable place. I do have some income coming in, but not enough to restart anywhere even in Houston (Pearland), Texas at this point.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Texas catholic charity phone numbers to call

Post by Admin »

We have tons of information on Catholic Charities as well as churches too. There are hundreds in Texas, each with a different phone number. Also cross reference our site as phone numbers may often change. Read more on help from churches.