Can I try the Oregon centers of Salvation Army

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Gump
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can I try the Oregon centers of Salvation Army

Post by Gump »

Out of work for a little while due to up coming surgery and actually probably try file for disability. I am single mother of one in Oregon and struggling to keep utilities and rent paid. I tried the Salvation Army but they don't pick up the phone. I got no income coming in at this time my family helps as much as possible but I am on verge of losing my apartment and my utilities being cut off. I need to know where to specifically call or contact someone for help at least temporary help until after surgery and recovery. Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can I try the Oregon centers of Salvation Army

Post by Admin »

Can't you stop by the Salvation Army center? They will need proof of income, case management, and more from you anyway, and you can only do that in person. So you will need to stop by an Oregon center soon or later anyway. There funding for bills is also very limited, but anyway, call the Oregon Salvation Army centers.
CarterJ

Re: Can I try the Oregon centers of Salvation Army

Post by CarterJ »

To whom it may concern. My name is Jennifer and I live in Oregon. I have been living without power now for over a year and have had a very hard time trying to get it back on because I'm on disability and can't afford it plus food for my kids, and I hope the Salvation Army can help me. I am a homeowner in Oregon but have other bills I'm trying to keep up as well and I'm in a real financial bind. Can someone please help from the Salvation Army?
The originations I've been through to try to get help won't help me and I'm lost and don't know what else to do I've been having to live off of a generator and it's costing me as well. I would really appreciate it if someone would contact me. Thanks