Phone numbers for Georgia Salvation Army centers

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Wolcott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Phone numbers for Georgia Salvation Army centers

Post by Wolcott »

I received your information from a site SPAOA an I have been trying to research for rental assistance service. I am not actually section 8 because I have found out in the Athens Georgia area there is a wait to make the waiting list. I have a job and do not mind paying rent or mortgage. But I was very sad to see when I pressed the Salvation Army site that there is two listing on the site in Georgia in the northeastern district which were 7705310135 Gainesville and 7968860044 Toccata which neither were accurate. The Northeastern for Gainesville no one answered to speak only hang up. And Toccata does not service Oconee area. Can you please help me discover the correct information. I have to say there are numerous of services and I can see many I can benefit from but presently my goal is to find a stable living situation.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Phone numbers for Georgia Salvation Army centers

Post by Admin »

We have tons of Georgia centers on the site. Unfortunately phone numbers do change, in particular with the Salvation Army, and while we try to keep up it is a challenge. So if you have an incorrect number, feel free to google it using our site as a reference point. Also, the regions they cover can change, of course funding is limited and can run out, etc. But the main agencies to try are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nanci.html