The charity programs are unable to help me

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
JMartin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

The charity programs are unable to help me

Post by JMartin »

Please, I have reached out to several Salvation Army Agencies and other Catholic Charity programs in Florida from the list that you have sent me for help and I am told that the rental assistance program no longer exists. I have never reached out for help like this before. I am reaching out to you for financial help with my rent and household bills because I am lacking the funds to make these payments in a timely manner.
I am overdue with my rent approximately $5,000 and another $5,000 in bills because I use my credit cards to buy food for my family. The size of my household equals five (5) people and I am the only breadwinner in my family, I have to fulfill all of the financial obligations and it is killing me. My brother was my only relief with my financial burdens and he has since passed away in July 2013. Now I have no other source of monitory help and I am begging you for your financial help with my rent and bills in this instance.
Please help me or direct me of where to get help with my rent and other household bills so that I my keep my family together.
Thank you for your assistance with my request for financial help and May God continue to shine his light on yours and you.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: The charity programs are unable to help me

Post by Admin »

There is no charity in Florida that will ever pay someone $10,000 for debts and any bills. The fact your landlord allowed you to run up a 5K debt is incredible in itself, and you have a very generous landlord. they had the right to evict you many months ago. Also, why are you buying food on a credit card when you can just turn to a Florida Salvation Army food pantry? You could have gotten free groceries, meals, etc. So you made a very poor decision.
Sadly, we doubt any charity will be able to help with those barriers you are facing, but good luck.
JMartin wrote:Please, I have reached out to several Salvation Army Agencies and other Catholic Charity programs in Florida from the list that you have sent me for help and I am told that the rental assistance program no longer exists. I have never reached out for help like this before. I am reaching out to you for financial help with my rent and household bills because I am lacking the funds to make these payments in a timely manner.
I am overdue with my rent approximately $5,000 and another $5,000 in bills because I use my credit cards to buy food for my family. The size of my household equals five (5) people and I am the only breadwinner in my family, I have to fulfill all of the financial obligations and it is killing me. My brother was my only relief with my financial burdens and he has since passed away in July 2013. Now I have no other source of monitory help and I am begging you for your financial help with my rent and bills in this instance.
Please help me or direct me of where to get help with my rent and other household bills so that I my keep my family together.
Thank you for your assistance with my request for financial help and May God continue to shine his light on yours and you.
Sincerely,