Anyone have a list of charities for water bills?

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Crisis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Anyone have a list of charities for water bills?

Post by Crisis »

Hi, I need help. If you have information on charities, non profit programs, or any program in my area that can help me pay my water bill I would be so grateful. I reside in Stockton, California 95205 my water was shut off today. I pay what I can we just have had a hard year. My bill is 317. Please any information is helpful my two kids have to stay with family until I figure this out. I’d like to be together for the holidays.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone have a list of charities for water bills?

Post by Admin »

Water bill assistance is very rare. Your best bet is to try to enter into some type of payment plan with your provider. But if you want, here is a list of charities and non-profits in Stockton and San Joaquin. Any aid would be very limited. Look into these San Joaquin County non-profit assistance.
Michelson

Post by Michelson »

Please help me find a charity for my bills. I've been without power or water for six days, I have a generator, but struggle every day to get gas for it. I have no water. My brother went to jail without paying it. He has a dog I keep inside with me. I'm feeling very sick and week. I have no family or anyone to turn to. Please help me find a charity.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a list of both charities and government programs in Grand Prairie for water bills. There are a number of services. Read more water bill help in Grand Prairie.
Now note this form of aid is limited, but you can still call around and see what you can find.