Assistance In Mississippi

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
rwiltcher1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Assistance In Mississippi

Post by rwiltcher1 »

I'm currently a single mother of three children living in Mississippi.. Just recently my husband and I have made the decision to divorce after 22 years of marriage.. Which ended due to the emotional as well as verbal abuse the kids and I suffered.. He's always been the income provider in the home.. Feb18th 2013 my kids and I will be moving out of our home into a rental property without anything but our clothes.. I'm in desperate need any house hold items.. Also looking for some assistance with grant to purchase new house hold items..
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Assistance In Mississippi

Post by Admin »

Hi,
We have extensive information on assistance in Mississippi. Use this for information, and pick your county from the list midway down the page.
From this link you can also find information on the Salvation Army in MS (which may have household items), government aid, food pantries, and much more.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mis ... ogram.html
Double Chin

Post by Double Chin »

Hello, I am needing some information on rental assistance. I live in Pearl Mississippi and I am behind a month and have received an eviction notice. Any help that you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very kindly for your time. God Bless You! My brother was hit and run by a someone braking both of his legs. He does have his job waiting for him however at this time it’s been 2 months since he’s worked and is unable to pay his rent and daily living expenses. He is staying with me however I'm also unemployed and am in process of applying for disability due to my illness' there for I am also struggling. Paying for food clothing, pet food, daily living expenses and all my bills are behind.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe you should try the Pearl Valley Community Action Agency rent programs for the assistance you need. Maybe they offer grants or legal aid to stop the eviction. Either way they may be the best charity - non-profit for you to apply at.
Double Chin wrote:Hello, I am needing some information on rental assistance. I live in Pearl Mississippi and I am behind a month and have received an eviction notice. Any help that you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.