Pastor needs help

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
PASTORWILLIAM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pastor needs help

Post by PASTORWILLIAM »

I pastor with Redeemd gospel church in the maasai land town of maai mahiu in kenya .we got a challege beyond our abillity after the 2007 post election violence,where we received more than 30 desplaced familys who are among the hundreds cumping in the area.we have maneged to give them some basic assitancies as per our abillty but its getting out of control becouse of the current drouhgt in the countly.We are under great need of surpport to be able to continue our ministry.I have been paying for the plot rent where we have build the chrch structure atfer selling my fathers land share and managed to build the building on a leased plot which i am paying 5,000 per month with my salarly of ksh 14,000 that i earn for working as an instructor in an orphanage.we therefor need finacial assistance to purchase the plot at ksh 360,000, food and any other personal needs PASTOR WILLIAM
Jstark
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pastor needs help

Post by Jstark »

Please contact me with regard to any and all services. I am a pastor and running a church. We have people whose water is disconnected and I have no monies to pay for it. My husband has been on countless job interviews with no transportation for phone services. It has been next to impossible to get any results. Please help as my kids need water to take a bath, to cook, and wash clothes.
Doglover12

Post by Doglover12 »

Hello,
                                                I am sending this email regarding needing help with my electric bill. I am on my final notice. I am a pastor and live in Knoxville, TN. I am a single mother; I have never got child support. The father is not around. I am seeking somewhere that could help with my electric bill so it will not be shut off.  If any other information needed you are able to either email, or call me at the church. As for the single mom pastor.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are jobs that Pastors can get. Whether about religion or something else. Some are low stress and others high stress. Find a list of companies that offer work from home jobs.

Doglover12 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:23 am Hello,
                                                I am sending this email regarding needing help with my electric bill. I am on my final notice. I am a pastor and live in Knoxville, TN. I am a single mother; I have never got child support. The father is not around. I am seeking somewhere that could help with my electric bill so it will not be shut off.  If any other information needed you are able to either email, or call me at the church. As for the single mom pastor.