Food charity and groceries. Help.

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Rachdep1

Food charity and groceries. Help.

Post by Rachdep1 »

Please send me money for food, or tell me where to go for free food.
jMacdouglas1

Re: Food charity and groceries. Help.

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Rachdep1 wrote:PLEASE SEND ME MONEY FOR FOOD, OR TELL ME WHERE TO GO FOR FREE FOOD.
Try Angel Food Ministries or Feeding America for charities that provide food and groceries.
allisonz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Post by allisonz »

There are also government food assistance programs, like TANF programs or SSI. And the new increase in food stamp benefits will help many people in need. Contact your local government,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Food assistance programs, charity aid for nutrition

Post by Admin »

There are several government programs for free food, and many charities and other organizations provide food assistance. Here are just a few of them.. Angel Food Ministries, United Way, Feeding America, Share Our Strength, Salvation Army, and there are many other food charities. Go to the main site needhelppayingbills.com for an extensive listing.
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

My wife is 70 years old, I'm 54 and disabled. I had 2 operations in May. Due to cost of my medications needed to thin my blood, we had to borrow money from the title for car loan company. It was a trap and after 4 months, I owe more than I borrowed after 4 payments. What we need help with is enough food to last for month to a month and a half. If we can receive some help with food, we could pay the loan off and hopefully stand on our feet. Is it anyone that could help with food for a couple of months? A local church gave us a little food, but it was a small amount. We can be reached at this email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try a pantry, or look into some of the discount food box program. What they do is provide you items you need, at a cheaper price, that may normally be 30-50% off regular retail prices. Many people use these services to free up their income, which is what you are trying to do. So get more details, and read more cheap groceries.
JessieMarie

Post by JessieMarie »

Food charities needed. I just need 200 dollars To buy food. There are 3 of us. It is tight because we are all on beings. Me, I was injured on my job. Had 3 surgerys. Not able to work. Son was born with mental issues. My husband is retired. He has had 3 strokes they can do nothing for him. The VA did not follow through with surgery (2) we are now having his checks garnished for treatments and hospital stays. We are out of everything so need a food charity. AM so embarrassed over this. My pancake move is on its last leg. Would he nice to have thanksgiving dinner. If you’re able to help. Thank you.