Out of country medical attention

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
MBJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Out of country medical attention

Post by MBJ »

Would you please help me find an organization who can help a friend in need, she lives in Guatemala, and her two kids, one 5 and the other is 8 both have chronic kidney failure, level 4 as they explained, only 29% of their kidneys work at this point and are in desperate need of medical treatment but they have done everything they can in Guatemala to find help with no luck, they trust I can find an international organization that can give them treatment, they would find a way to come to the United Stated as long as they have hope for their kids, could you please help? If you need any information, please call me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Out of country medical attention

Post by Admin »

We do not have a dedicated service for out of country programs. However we literally have dozens of charities listed. Some of them are international aid organizations. So maybe they can provide referrals to medical care in Guatemala. Also, some of the charities do focus on children, so that may be something your friend can use and stress the kids she has.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Superaging

Post by Superaging »

Hi there. I am just trying to find out if you have any resources for assistance internationally for a family who serves in the mission field in Cambodia. Their 12 year old grandson was recently diagnosed with diabetes, after going into DKA.The family lives primarily in Cambodia, so they are pretty concerned as insulin and glucose meter supplies are not readily available. Any suggestions for medical help when out of the country? Thanks in advance.  -Sindu 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we do have information on living rent free in other countries. You can coordinate that with the medical attention you and your family needs.
SamEisley123

Post by SamEisley123 »

Dear,

I live in the state of Illinois. I need a help regarding the medical bill with $ 287. Unfortunately, I don’t have a health insurance and I am not eligible for any assistant program because I am international student and mostly lives out of the country. Beside the clinic is profit organization that does not want to help me or refer me to any charity program because they don’t accept it.