Churches and charities help with utility bills

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
aylssapilanto

Churches and charities help with utility bills

Post by aylssapilanto »

What churches and charities help with paying utility and heating bills? How much free money will they give me, where do I apply, and do I need to worship there?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Churches and charities help with utility bills

Post by Admin »

Churches do provide help and assistance with utility bills as well as heating bills and expenses. Here is some more info, as well as info on charities.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
robingincharleston

Post by robingincharleston »

I work at a church. Do you have a phone number you can be reached at? many people can not get on line would you please leave your number thank you.
Lancealot

Post by Lancealot »

My gas has been cut off since June and I still have $405 owed to ONG. It is about to get cold and I am afraid I am not going to get this paid before the weather turns cold. I have paid them through the summer but the amount I owe keeps changing. I was told previously the deposit can be paid out but today I was told it had to be paid first. I have called churches, organizations, only to be told over and over there are no funds. Please forward any info you have that would help me pay this amount to ONG.
Thank you
Commodi

Post by Commodi »

I had back surgery and was on disability for 3 months. No charities have any money to help but my electric was shut off today because they want $983 to keep it on. I don't have anywhere left to turn. I am more than willing to pay the money back if someone can help me. I am scared. If my apartments find out I will be homeless too. I work so hard and my life has been reduced to begging.
Woddy

Post by Woddy »

We are a low-income family looking for help to save our home. We did not get our taxes back do to some issues but hopefully able to fix them soon. We have received a text from landlord saying he wants to take us to court for nonpayment of rent and utilities. We are about 900 behind in rent and need to pay. Please help us. Our landlord is in Newburgh NY 12550. You are our last change of hope. We have tried local churches and no call backs and we tried a man from a local non-profit who sent my landlord 300 which did not save us. Please I am at this point begging for help. I Have 3 kids and do not want to be on the streets. Please mail me back asap.
NikiMin

Post by NikiMin »

My lights were disconnected as of yesterday. This is the first time that this ever happened to me. I have a 4 year old daughter in my home and I am desperate. I have tried reaching out to local churches, Social Services and their available programs and also the light bill place itself. I do not know what else to do, please help!! I am staying with someone else for the time being but it is overcrowded and uncomfortable here. Also, I live in apartment complex and they will not let the lights stay off but for so long before terminating my lease meaning my daughter and I will be out on the streets. Furthermore, I just found out Monday that I am pregnant :(
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

I'm deaf and I'm from DC but I just moved to Richmond Virginia in a new apartment and I have hard time to pay my first time bill ever I had. I'm waiting on utility bills mailing come on 13 the and have to pay on 18th. Please can you help me pay bill on June 13, 2014 please?? I paid rent 650 and some foods too. Can I get help from church to pay bill and food for June please?? Also god blessed to us!! Have a nice day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We not only have a main church program but also some regional ones, such as in Chicago. Maybe those can help you get what you need around money, food, clothing, etc.