Donations for a home daycare/babysitter

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
smartin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Donations for a home daycare/babysitter

Post by smartin »

PLEASE feel free to donate swings ,matts,cribs,stuff animals, toys and etc. AT 10231 Farragut Court Manassas,Va
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Donations for a home daycare/babysitter

Post by Admin »

We will not send you donations, but here are some charities and non-profits to call in Manassas Virginia. Find them here under Prince William County assistance programs.
smartin wrote:PLEASE feel free to donate swings ,matts,cribs,stuff animals, toys and etc. AT 10231 Farragut Court Manassas,Va
Fitness K

Post by Fitness K »

Hi, my name is Natalie. I’m messaging to reach out for help and donations to help me pay for a babysitter. I’m 21 years old and I am a single mother to a 3 year old son. I recently lost my job due to missing too much work from not having a reliable baby sitter. I have no one to help me and I have no money. I’m currently looking for jobs. My rent is coming up and I have nothing. I’m reaching out for help. I can’t even afford groceries. I’m really struggling right now. I’m hoping by reaching out I could get help to pay for daycare. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this message.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is sad to hear. If you have no job, then why do you have a babysitter though? But if you are 21 with a 3 year old, and no job, you are way from self-sufficient. You need to look into moving with family, roommates, or a sustainable solution. There are also apps for low income families which may help you find resources.
Fitness K wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:42 am Hi, my name is Natalie. I’m messaging to reach out for help and donations to help me pay for a babysitter. I’m 21 years old and I am a single mother to a 3 year old son. I recently lost my job due to missing too much work from not having a reliable baby sitter. I have no one to help me and I have no money. I’m currently looking for jobs. My rent is coming up and I have nothing. I’m reaching out for help. I can’t even afford groceries. I’m really struggling right now. I’m hoping by reaching out I could get help to pay for daycare. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this message.
JeffreyAls

Post by JeffreyAls »

I’m 27 years old with two children ages 1 & 2. I’m married but been separated from my husband for a year now. I recently lost my job due to a list of interferences no babysitter, no ride, and stress due to the facts of these issues. I’m a certified CNA and now as I speak seeking employment as well as donations to pay for a babysitter. I do obtain a home and vehicle. The issue is now I’m unable to pay my rent which is due June 1st $500 and car $300. I paid the utility pills with my last check. I need help like ASAP. What are the requirements wish to know so I can immediately see if I apply.