need help paying for my father's lung transplant.

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
william
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help paying for my father's lung transplant.

Post by william »

please help. we live in INDIANA. my father has pulmonary fibrosis and is in need of a double lung transplant... he can not walk to the bathroom without losing his breath. his o2 level drops down to 59%..just trying to sit and fold laundry... are share of the surgery expense is $12,000. plus it will cost around $6,000 for the hospital's jet to transport him to the hospital.that does not include us having to stay at least 8 weeks in clevland ohio after the surgery for his recovery.. longer if there is no complications.. clevland clinic is the hospital, great hospital, but 5 hours away. will have no choice but to use there jet. I'm disabled, and on a fixed budget, and can't afford my bills. i am trying to find out how to find help to pay for his surgery... thanks for any help you can offer or point us toward....
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help paying for my father's lung transplant.

Post by Admin »

We do have some comprehensive information on clinics, medical bills programs, government assistance, and other options. Find our listing at this link for free health care. May want to focus on the resource from that page for Non-profit organizations that can help with medical expenses and bills. You also mentioned use their jet? Is this a serious post? Also the site has information on various Indiana assistance programs, and use the nav bar on the left margin and select state and local assistance programs button.
william wrote:please help. we live in INDIANA. my father has pulmonary fibrosis and is in need of a double lung transplant... he can not walk to the bathroom without losing his breath. his o2 level drops down to 59%..just trying to sit and fold laundry... are share of the surgery expense is $12,000. plus it will cost around $6,000 for the hospital's jet to transport him to the hospital.that does not include us having to stay at least 8 weeks in clevland ohio after the surgery for his recovery.. longer if there is no complications.. clevland clinic is the hospital, great hospital, but 5 hours away. will have no choice but to use there jet. I'm disabled, and on a fixed budget, and can't afford my bills. i am trying to find out how to find help to pay for his surgery... thanks for any help you can offer or point us toward....
Sarisk

Post by Sarisk »

Would like to get information on how to help my disabled sister who has pulmonary lung disease, pay her gas bill, for hot water and heating in the house. She really needs a new lung transplant. She is at risk for pneumonia if she doesn’t have heating. It’s currently turned off due to non-payment.
Please let me know the process so she can apply for assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

we have a bunch of charities listed on the website. Some focus on medical needs, and those with cancer, lung issues (transplants) and other serious conditions. Look into them and apply, and read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ns_th.html
Sarisk wrote:Would like to get information on how to help my disabled sister who has pulmonary lung disease, pay her gas bill, for hot water and heating in the house. She really needs a new lung transplant. She is at risk for pneumonia if she doesn’t have heating. It’s currently turned off due to non-payment.
Please let me know the process so she can apply for assistance.
KarinaMiguel

Post by KarinaMiguel »

Hi, I am wanting some info and to see if you can help me and my Husband. We are living with my Mother and Father in law in New Boston Tx,  wile my husband finishes his classes for welding at the Texamarica campus which will be in August.  He can start looking for a welding job in June.  I am disabled working on my SSDI.
I am waiting on my court date, My Father in law needs to have a heart and lung transplant and may be heading to Florida in the next week or two and when they do they cannot keep the power and gas on in the home and says that we need to find a new place to go. We cannot live out of the car while he is going to school and he only has 3 1/2 months left for the lung transplant. We are hurting in a bad way.
I am not sure what to do he has sleep apnea and has to use a cpap but if we are on the streets he cannot. I am also on insulin that has to stay cold. I cannot do that in the car. Please if there is something you can do...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your mother and father in law in Texas need medical help, and are uninsured and/or on SSI, then try a free state of Texas health insurance plan. There are several government programs, private companies, and even non-profits that may assist. Maybe they can help offset, or arrange, for the lung transplant lists.
KarinaMiguel wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:47 pm Hi, I am wanting some info and to see if you can help me and my Husband. We are living with my Mother and Father in law in New Boston Tx,  wile my husband finishes his classes for welding at the Texamarica campus which will be in August.  He can start looking for a welding job in June.  I am disabled working on my SSDI.