living in my car

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
dan123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

living in my car

Post by dan123 »

I just got a job.But,I need a place to stay instead of my car.No paycheck for 2 weeks :| Afraid of getting ticketed.Mesquite Tx.Just for the next 2 weeks in need of gas money.Where to go? Thanks
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: living in my car

Post by Admin »

We have extensive information on Dallas County assistance programs, charities, and agencies. Mesquite appears to be in Dallas County Texas, so call these places here. Scroll midway down the page for rent help, assistance for bills, etc. Many other links off this page are for utilities, food, and much more too.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tex ... grams.html
We have information on organizations like the Dallas County Department of Health & Human Service phone (214)819-1800 as well as the Catholic charities in Dallas, and much more. Use the link, and further explore the main site.
dan123 wrote:I just got a job.But,I need a place to stay instead of my car.No paycheck for 2 weeks :| Afraid of getting ticketed.Mesquite Tx.Just for the next 2 weeks in need of gas money.Where to go? Thanks
Megan McDonald

Post by Megan McDonald »

Currently, I am homeless and living in my car because I became ill. I only have a few more days to stay where I am, also because my apartment and car was broken into twice and they even stole my dog. :(
I was no longer safe there. I lost my job, but there is something I need to fix on my car. I have never been in this position before. I am hoping and prayer God will send me a way to get into a new SAFE apartment. I obviously wont have the deposit or first months rent. My illness and the identity theft and moving from my home/sanctuary cost me a lot of money and losing my job. Please if anyone has it in their heart, this would be saving my life. I am only 27 years old and have too much life ahead of me. God bless!
Soledad

Post by Soledad »

I am searching for a place to live as I am in my car. I am medically disabled and have social security disability, but cannot afford housing. I do not qualify for any of the programs I have found so far because of not having children or my income of 800 a month is too much. I am searching for other options. Living in my truck is getting very hard and is so expensive. I am searching for resources or leads that might help me to have a safe place to be dry and warm. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, in addition to the housing, you mentioned furniture. Try a free furniture bank, and find details near you here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... iture.html
Maybe they can help you get what you need for your home, apartment, or place once you move in.
Soledad wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:10 am I am searching for a place to live as I am in my car. I am medically disabled and have social security disability, but cannot afford housing.