Help with christmas

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
crystal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with christmas

Post by crystal »

I have three children and my parents to take care of and no income at all now. Is there any help out there at all that will help buy a few gifts for my children? Please Help everyone i have asked so far says no!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with christmas

Post by Admin »

There are a few options. Now whether they have funding and gifts or not is another story. Many are run by the Salvation Army. Try Toys For Tots, or maybe the Angel Giving Tree. Many food pantries also provide holiday meals, and maybe some minor gifts too. Find more information on Christmas assistance programs.
crystal wrote:I have three children and my parents to take care of and no income at all now. Is there any help out there at all that will help buy a few gifts for my children? Please Help everyone i have asked so far says no!
HarryReid

Post by HarryReid »

I just wanted to write a letter to let you know I tried to write a letter to Salvation Army and Toys for Tots and nobody will returned my emails. My sons father got laid off 3 & a half weeks ago. and the engine just blew in our car and we have a cracked piston. I'm just trying to get any help I can get for Christmas and we can't even afford our rent right now.

My sons still believes in Santa Claus. I really thought those programs were there to help families in need. Obviously not if they're not answering my emails. I was wondering if you know anyone that could help us out. I really don't want my son to be disappointed when Santa Claus can't bring him any toys or clothes. Hi is a straight A student who goes to OCRS in cleveland Ohio.

He suffers from severe migraines and asthma and he loves skateboarding. He hopes to get sponsored one day. We really would appreciate any assistance you can give us or the names of phone numbers you can give us. It's getting really close to Christmas. Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have extensive information on Christmas programs. There are donations assembled by many charities, churches, and more, and there is one organization that may not be as well heard of, and that is the Assistance League. They usually focus on children though, so you need to call them before hand to see if you qualify for a meal or what you need. Find more suggestions on the League. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html