Need help with my grandmother

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
fwizzy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with my grandmother

Post by fwizzy »

I have a grandmother In N.C. Shes 86 years old and the roof of her house is messed up. She has no home insurance. She went to all types of people and business she could think of to help her get the roof fixed. She has gotten no help. She is also on a fixed income. She got an estimate and they told her it would be $4,000 to fix the roof. We dont have the money to help. What type of help is available and how do i contact them. She's in the last stages of her life and shes needs to be at least comfortable. If there is anybody that can provide me with any kind of info it would be greatly appreciated. thanx.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with my grandmother

Post by Admin »

Maybe the weatherization program will help your grandmother with her roof. Call around to different agencies, like Salvation Army, community action agency, etc. and ask about this program. Some of the agencies to call in the state are listed here too, at North Carolina assistance. Find your county and state from midway down the page, and there you will locate phone numbers.
fwizzy wrote:I have a grandmother In N.C. Shes 86 years old and the roof of her house is messed up. She has no home insurance. She went to all types of people and business she could think of to help her get the roof fixed. She has gotten no help. She is also on a fixed income. She got an estimate and they told her it would be $4,000 to fix the roof. We dont have the money to help. What type of help is available and how do i contact them. She's in the last stages of her life and shes needs to be at least comfortable. If there is anybody that can provide me with any kind of info it would be greatly appreciated. thanx.