I need help getting Dental work done

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
BabyGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help getting Dental work done

Post by BabyGirl »

Hello, I'm asking for help with getting my teeth fix before i start school,I can not afford to pay for it myself i been out of a job for 2 yrs now and it's hard for me to find another job.So i'm going back to school to better myself,i have two daughter and the little money i get goes to them .If you can Help me out with Dental work i would be really be greatful. I need help right away.I wouldn't be asking if i could afford it myself but i can PLEASE HELP ASAP.Thank you God Bless.Nicole.R
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help getting Dental work done

Post by Admin »

We do have fairly extensive information on how to get free or low cost dental care. So the assistance can help people get teeth fixed. Find our listing of dental clinics. Select your state from the list. If there is not a clinic listed near you, call a center and ask for referrals. Or you may just need to drive or get transportation to a nearby clinic, even if it is in another town.
BabyGirl wrote:Hello, I'm asking for help with getting my teeth fix before i start school,I can not afford to pay for it myself i been out of a job for 2 yrs now and it's hard for me to find another job.So i'm going back to school to better myself,i have two daughter and the little money i get goes to them .If you can Help me out with Dental work i would be really be greatful. I need help right away.I wouldn't be asking if i could afford it myself but i can PLEASE HELP ASAP.Thank you God Bless.Nicole.R
Lucent

Re: I need help getting Dental work done

Post by Lucent »

Hi, I was wondering how can I get help with paying my bill for dental work? I am a disabled mother and been looking for assistance for my teeth I just paid my new park owner lot rent this month but found out I have to pay another $275 for the dental work I need done. If not, they will proceed with an eviction notice.