RECENTLY SINGLE WIDOWED MOM NEEDS HELP ASAP

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
hopeful
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

RECENTLY SINGLE WIDOWED MOM NEEDS HELP ASAP

Post by hopeful »

I am a recently widowed single mom. I am going back to school for my LVN license and trying to work. I have a 15 year old just starting high school and made the football team. I have a care that need some repair, but I really need emergency help in paying off traffic tickets so I can go to work and school which are both in different near by towns.So if you can help me with paying off tickets I will try my best to pay back soon as I get a job which I need to be able to get to.Oh my husband died suddenly with no insurance that's why I need help asap.

HELP ME AND MY SON PLEASE

GOD BLESS ALL WHO SEE AND READ THIS
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: RECENTLY SINGLE WIDOWED MOM NEEDS HELP ASAP

Post by Admin »

We are not aware of programs or agencies that pay off tickets. Some places may offer free car repairs. We think use this link http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... ns_th.html and find some of the car and automobile programs noted here. While auto repairs, tickets, and gas aid is not common, it is not impossible too.
Here is another resource that talks about some tips and distant possibilities for car repairs too.
Also call your local community action agency and/or church.
hopeful wrote:I am a recently widowed single mom. I am going back to school for my LVN license and trying to work. I have a 15 year old just starting high school and made the football team. I have a care that need some repair, but I really need emergency help in paying off traffic tickets so I can go to work and school which are both in different near by towns.So if you can help me with paying off tickets I will try my best to pay back soon as I get a job which I need to be able to get to.Oh my husband died suddenly with no insurance that's why I need help asap.

HELP ME AND MY SON PLEASE

GOD BLESS ALL WHO SEE AND READ THIS
Kiawana
anti spam: Blue

Re: RECENTLY SINGLE WIDOWED MOM NEEDS HELP ASAP

Post by Kiawana »

Hello, I'm not sure who to reach out to. My husband passed away last month. I'm new to FL and now a new single mom that is a widow. I moved down here with my two boys (age 6 & 9) for family support. I've just recently got a new job (8-5 Monday to Friday-fir) and I don't have anyone to watch my boys for that short time between work. I just was approved for an apartment in safety harbor however I would have to pay full month for security to be able to move in on August 1st. I'm trying to seek help from your charity what help can I receive so that I can try and get life  back normal.... Just a little bit for my boys now that I am a recent single mom. If there's anything you can do to help I will be so dearly grateful. Best to reach me email during work hours or feel free to leave a voicemail. Thank you in advance,
Kimberly