Which agencies have funding

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Wader
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Which agencies have funding

Post by Wader »

I am a single parent of three children. I am currently unable to work due to a domestic abuse injury. I need assistance with the payment of rent and utility bills. Currently my cell phone has been disconnected due to non payment. Please point me to agencies that still have funding available. Thank you for your assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Which agencies have funding

Post by Admin »

I think you want our comprehensive listing of programs and resources, which would include free legal advice for that domestic dispute as well as grants and financial help for paying utilities, rent, and maybe even the cell phone bills. Hundreds of agencies are listed. Find need help with bills here, with all that data and program names.
Wader wrote:I am a single parent of three children. I am currently unable to work due to a domestic abuse injury. I need assistance with the payment of rent and utility bills. Currently my cell phone has been disconnected due to non payment. Please point me to agencies that still have funding available. Thank you for your assistance.
Tiffany1

Post by Tiffany1 »

I really need help catching up on my rent and light bill. I had a setback when my son got sick and I became depressed and well, its a long story, to much energy to write although if you want to know you can just call me, or look me up on facebook. Its not that I'm lazy, I just start working in December 2012. Kind of having a hard time as a single mom, had some setback, I had no control over and I need to clean this up. I have goals and dream and now my 2 children who I live for and do anything for. If you have any info on real places in Allentown, PA. I can get some assistance help from, I'm so grateful. Once I'm caught up I will keep on, paying... just need this little push. My finances are heavy down, I scrap metal, and a driver for a friend on the side, I beget paid, I'm doing my part.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Looks like you have 4 posts. Not sure why so many or what they may all say. Also don't know what you mean by "real" places in Allentown PA. We have tens of thousands of charities, non-profits, and government programs listed, and they are all very real. They are all over our site. Please spend the time reviewing it. Regardless, here is our main link for Pennsylvania resources. However many other programs exist and you can use the search bar in top right on navigate menu on left side. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html