need a Car

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
moiwa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need a Car

Post by moiwa »

I have a great need in the car, my wife and I are learning in school and we have two small children! Help please car! Any car hodu.God bless you!
Washington University place 98467
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need a Car

Post by Admin »

So is it car repairs or just need a car period? That zip code is for Tacoma Washington and Pierce County. Whether you need a new car or repairs matters as your options are different. If a new car try places like 1800 charity cars. Locate other Pierce County Washington assistance programs and ways to get help with bills, car repairs, rent, etc. A number of non-profits and aid organizations exist.
moiwa wrote:I have a great need in the car, my wife and I are learning in school and we have two small children! Help please car! Any car hodu.God bless you!
Washington University place 98467
moiwa

Post by moiwa »

I meant that I needed a car. I do not mashiny.I that is my need!
John

Post by John »

My wife is a heart patient and we are in need of a vehicle I wouldnt care what it looks like as long as I can get her to the doctor apointments. Plus money is so tight and hard to get iam my wifes care giver .and I need extra money for bills .if anyone needs work done plz text me.or know who could help us .we dont get much money. But I will work .we live in clearfield utah.if any one can help us plz text dragon7466@gmail.com. Like I said I will work for car and work for help to pay bill and the car off.plz keep us in your prayers and I will for each and every one esle.good bless.

with our bills.and plz keep us in your prayers
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not easy or many programs that provide a car. You can look into 1800 charity cars or programs like Way to Work. Also call around to non-profits and government programs. Find a listing of assistance programs in Utah. Local programs, including Davis County Utah, can be found from links midway down the page. Just really review our site.
John wrote:My wife is a heart patient and we are in need of a vehicle I wouldnt care what it looks like as long as I can get her to the doctor apointments. Plus money is so tight and hard to get iam my wifes care giver .and I need extra money for bills .if anyone needs work done plz text me.or know who could help us .we dont get much money. But I will work .we live in clearfield utah.if any one can help us plz text dragon7466@gmail.com. Like I said I will work for car and work for help to pay bill and the car off.plz keep us in your prayers and I will for each and every one esle.good bless.

with our bills.and plz keep us in your prayers
Beagie

Post by Beagie »

I NEED HELP PAYING MY BILLS! I NEED HELP WITH RENT AND ELECTRIC BILL. I ALSO NEED HELP TO GET MY VEHICLE FIXED, REGISTERED AND INSURED. I NEED SOME USED TIRES FOR MY VEHICLE IT'S SO WORN OUT its SCARY. I NEED TO GET MY FOUR CHILDREN CLOTHES AND ESPECIALLY SHOES. I WANT TO WORK IT'S JUST NO ONE AROUND HERE IS HIRING. IF ONLY MY VEHICLE IS UP TO DATE THEN NO PROBLEM. PLEASE SOMEONE IF YOU CAN HELP WITH ANY ITEM THAT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO MY FAMILY. THE LAST TIME SOMEONE TRIED TO HELP ME THEY SENT ME A CHECK FOR 3GRAND JUST TO FIND OUT IT WAS A FAKE CHECK. I COULD NOT BELIEVE A PERSON WOULD DO SUCH A THING. MY KIDS WERE SO HAPPY THAT NOW THEY WILL GET NEW CLOTHES AND ACTUALLY GO OUT TO DINNER WHICH WE HAVEN'T DONE FOR WELL OVER A YEAR. IT SEEMS AS IF I'M JUST ABOUT TO GET THINGS ROLLIN I FALL BACK EVEN MORE BEHIND. EVEN IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO WILL HIRE ME ASAP THAT WILL WORK FOR ME. I WANT MY KIDS TO HAVE CHRISTMAS FOR LAST YEAR WE DIDN'T. I CAN'T BARE TO SEE MY KIDS SO SAD IT BREAKS MY HEART AND FELL THEY DON'T DESERVE A MOTHER LIKE ME. I CRY ALL THE TIME AND WANT TO MAKE THAT CHANGE IN THEIR LIFE. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP, HELP MY FAMILY. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As far as getting the vehicle fixed, there may be some agencies that can use volunteer mechanics to work on the car. But generally you will need to buy the parts for your car on your own. So it will cost you money. It may be better to look into a free charity car. While those agencies will also normally ask for contributions, you can get a new car rather than pouring money into a fixer upper that may just break down again in the future. So try that for help.
Beagie wrote:. I ALSO NEED HELP TO GET MY VEHICLE FIXED, REGISTERED AND INSURED. I NEED SOME USED TIRES FOR MY VEHICLE IT'S SO WORN OUT its SCARY.
NikkiS

Post by NikkiS »

Hello my name is Timothy and I am desperately trying to find help on getting a car to get to work or I will lose my job. I live in New castle P.A. and need a car. I have tried everything to get help and I am a proud person and would not ask if I didn't need to provide for my family, we just keep looking things.
We recently lost our 6 month son due to Sid's then lost our home due to taxes. The only help I found was LCAP but you have to have a child and now I guess we do not qualify and I'm at my wit's end.
I am employed with ups and down but have to keep turning way jobs because I don’t have a ride and am in Jeopardy of losing them to because I just can't save enough money after bills and rent. Could somebody please tell me if there's any help we can get for a free car? A car would make the difference between life and death for my family. Thank you for your help.