Catch up on rent and utilities

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Radostina
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Catch up on rent and utilities

Post by Radostina »

I work for a franchise called direct buy the owner left the company and corporate took over he owes me three weeks pay I just had a baby and that was supose to be my first check since leave. This was effective June 23 I cant catch up to my rent or utilities I asked charities for help but they want documentation from corporate and they refuse to provide it my lease expires on October 1 I wanted to move to a cheaper place and I am stuck here now I can hardly afford to get to work every week or get diapers please help I am ready to give up!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Catch up on rent and utilities

Post by Admin »

The owner can't do that. They need to pay you what they owe you if you worked for it. Did you look into taking legal action? Speak to a free legal representative, as they exist. What did corporate say when you brought it up? Find a listing of legal aid for free. Lawyers, attorneys, and firms operate in every single state and provide free advice.
Radostina wrote:I work for a franchise called direct buy the owner left the company and corporate took over he owes me three weeks pay I just had a baby and that was supose to be my first check since leave. This was effective June 23 I cant catch up to my rent or utilities I asked charities for help but they want documentation from corporate and they refuse to provide it my lease expires on October 1 I wanted to move to a cheaper place and I am stuck here now I can hardly afford to get to work every week or get diapers please help I am ready to give up!
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Hi, I have a 14 year old son. I recently lost my job, was denied unemployment benefits, and now have been given a 3 day eviction notice. I have no family here in town, and just have no other resources to go too. I don't want my son and I to end up homeless. Landlord is giving me until Friday to pay. Can you please help me. I've tried other organizations. My mother told me to pray to god, I'm still praying. I can be reached at this email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have charities in Santa Barbara California, including churches, charities, pantries, and more. Did you try this organization already, and what did they say? As normally they are a good place when out of options, resources and family. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ariti.html
Hellen

Post by Hellen »

I very badly need help to get my utility bill paid and my rent from your church. My utilities are scheduled to be cut off tomorrow and I have four boys here in the household and I really need to have some utilities. Tanks, if you guys have some assistance with rent that will be appreciated too but my utilities is the main thing at the moment because they're due tomorrow and I'm already past due on my rent. You church can contact me back by email or cell, thank you so much and my name is Victoria.