I need help

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
kati
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help

Post by kati »

I am sincle mother 4 children.I have old loans and i cant pay these anymore.
my loans are not ok becouse i havent got jobs last year.

Help me save our home ..please

little is help too...
kattero@netti.fi is paypal account where you can help
Last edited by kati on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help

Post by Admin »

We need more information in order to effectively help you. Loans on what? Payday? Mortgage?
Seems like you need food. If so, here is information on free food programs and food banks. Select your state from the drop down menue on the link I just sent. Also use the navigation bars on left menu of main site to find programs and ways to get help.
kati wrote:I am sincle mother 4 children.I have old loans and i cant pay these anymore.

Help me save our home ja getting food in table..please

little is help too...
Jackson 1

Post by Jackson 1 »

I am sending this email due to needing help on paying some bills and I need food. Right now i am having a hard time and my bills are getting further behind at this time not sure how there going to get paid.my local hospital is garnishing my wage and because of this my come home pay has dropped by 400 dollars of which I was using to pay my bills so I will need some assist with these areas and help you can send would be great. I am not sure what to do as times are tough.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You need to get the food first. Try a local pantry in Oklahoma. Why is the hospital garnishing your wages? Regardless, if you contact a food pantry for groceries and meals, that will free out your reduced income for those other bills you have. Find a listing of Oklahoma food pantries.
Direct1

Post by Direct1 »

To whom it may concern,
I am 57 an partially disabled. I was recently accepted as a client with the state Vocational Rehabilitation program. I am certain they will be able to help me find a good paying job, but need help with my rent since I have been unemployed for more than a year and my unemployment benefits ran out 7 months ago. The agencies that have helped me since January with rent and utilities are CPACS (Center for Pan Asian Community Services), Jewish and Family Career Services, Partnership for Community Action, St. Vincent de Paul and the Salvation Army. I have been diligently job hunting for well over a year with no results, which is why I am counting on vocational Rehab. But in the meantime, I have no way of paying my rent for August and will do anything I can to prevent an eviction and homelessness. If you can provide any info for state of Georgia run programs to help me with my rent, especially those geared towards over 50 and disabled clients, it would be very much appreciated.