Money for gasoline

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
MarcLev
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money for gasoline

Post by MarcLev »

I am trying to find help on getting gas in my car to find work...i am a full time student at bcc, i am also trying to find help to get diapers for my kid, insurance for my car, pay the rest of what i owe for my tag on my car and get gas in my car...are their any charities that can help? I do not know how people like students can afford gasoline these days. the gas companies are ripping us Americans off.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money for gasoline

Post by Admin »

Look into a nationwide free gas charity called Free Gas USA Inc. The amount of gasoline they can provide is very limited, you need to apply and be found eligible, etc. but definitely worthwhile to look into. The charity may offer some help to you in your situation.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... oline.html
MarcLev wrote:I am trying to find help on getting gas in my car to find work...i am a full time student at bcc, i am also trying to find help to get diapers for my kid, insurance for my car, pay the rest of what i owe for my tag on my car and get gas in my car...are their any charities that can help? I do not know how people like students can afford gasoline these days. the gas companies are ripping us Americans off.
Patti

Post by Patti »

We work out of state. We got laid off from a military base where we do construction and will not start back to work until at least the 3rd week in Jan.. We have 2 kids who live with us and 2 step kids who live in Albuquerque New Mexico all under 15 years old. We promised the boys who live in Albuquerque we would bring them here for Christmas because we have not seen them in over 5 months. I am not worried about Christmas presents just want to hold the girls they were so excited that they were going to get to come here for Christmas. However due to being laid off we no longer have money for the gasoline. Merry Christmas.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So are you currently in the Albuquerque or Bernalillio County New Mexico area. If not, where are you coming from and where are you now so we can send information on charities to call for gas. If you are in the city or region of Albuquerque, find a listing of Bernalillo assistance programs and and agencies to call for advice and support.
Patti wrote:We work out of state. We got laid off from a military base where we do construction and will not start back to work until at least the 3rd week in Jan.. We have 2 kids who live with us and 2 step kids who live in Albuquerque New Mexico all under 15 years old. We promised the boys who live in Albuquerque we would bring them here for Christmas because we have not seen them in over 5 months. I am not worried about Christmas presents just want to hold the girls they were so excited that they were going to get to come here for Christmas. However due to being laid off we no longer have money for the gasoline. Merry Christmas.
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I am a single mother raising my two kids and my two nephews as well. I work full time but lately with bills and gas back and forth its killing me. I have $0 right now and I still have to make it to work for two more days and rent is due on the third. I don’t get paid much like 350 a week and my rent is 755. I need money to pay for gasoline for work.
Shandalicious4087

Post by Shandalicious4087 »

admin wrote:Look into a nationwide free gas charity called Free Gas USA Inc. The amount of gasoline they can provide is very limited, you need to apply and be found eligible, etc. but definitely worthwhile to look into. The charity may offer some help to you in your situation.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... oline.html
MarcLev wrote:I am trying to find help on getting gas in my car to find work...i am a full time student at bcc, i am also trying to find help to get diapers for my kid, insurance for my car, pay the rest of what i owe for my tag on my car and get gas in my car...are their any charities that can help? I do not know how people like students can afford gasoline these days. the gas companies are ripping us Americans off.
CarterJ

Post by CarterJ »

I am in desperate need of help with money for gasoline to get from California to Wisconsin. 2 years ago I got diagnosed with sarcoma cancer in my muscles and soft tissue and I'm currently waiting to get to Wisconsin to undergo surgery on my brain stem. I'm 34 years old single mom with 4 Kids and I just don't have any means to make it there.
I was wondering if there's any way the agency would be able to help out with gasoline vouchers or gas cards are anything of that sort out of options. I have tried everything and I'm desperate it's not an optional surgery. And even though nothing is guaranteed, this surgery is my only hope currently. But between my medical bills and co-payments, prescriptions, everyday life bills my children I do not have money for gasoline to and from the doctors as I am completely tapped out. Every resource I used I don't know where else to turn. If you're able to help I would greatly appreciate it.
If not I understand and I would love to tell you thank you for everything you do for our community. The Salvation Army is it got sent and a huge blessing in thousands of people's lives so I just would like to say thank you for your services.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are homeless and need gasoline to get back home or a job, some churches may offer help. But of course it is rare. They are also often focused locally, for people in the parish. That being said, try gasoline from churches.