Abused wife needs help with power bill

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
jbeers1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Abused wife needs help with power bill

Post by jbeers1 »

I am a battered wife after 20 years at the hands of my spouse, I have survived with him leaving the home. Now I am struggling to pay my power bill in this cold season, I have 4 kids at home and I need help paying m bill. I have little to no income. I owe 563.26 needs to be paid immidiatly, my only option is charity help or ask my abuser to come back home and remain a battered wife forever, I don't know if I will ever be strong enugh to get out again
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Abused wife needs help with power bill

Post by Admin »

Looks like you are writing from Colorado. It is inexcusable to be abused and battered. If he left you, he may have obligations to pay bills, child care, etc. Have you tried speaking to an attorney? Pro-bono, or free, legal aid is available in Colorado and nationwide. Some of the programs are supported by your own tax dollars and the federal government. Here is a listing of programs and law firms in your state. Call them, ask abuse abuse, and the obligation your other had to you and kids.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/col ... dvice.html
BarrySe
anti spam: Blue

Re: Abused wife needs help with power bill

Post by BarrySe »

I need assistance with my power bill. I got way behind because I lost my job and now the bill is about 1159. Then my husband has been abusing me. I have a son who has asthma and is on a nebulizer so we need the power. I'm barely making the rent but thankful I have an understanding landlord who lets me make payments when I can. I really need to get this bill down with just some help if possible.