Charities help with rent

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
dominick.james

Charities help with rent

Post by dominick.james »

American Red Cross, the Salvation Family Emergency Services, and United Way can all help with rent. These are just a few of the charities and organizations, but there are more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Charities help with rent

Post by Admin »

dominick.james wrote:American Red Cross, the Salvation Family Emergency Services, and United Way can all help with rent. These are just a few of the charities and organizations, but there are more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Nice list. And these charities assist and help with rent in all states, including California, Florida, Texas, New York...basically they are everywhere. They can give some cash and grants to help you pay rent.
Loriarg

No money for rent aid

Post by Loriarg »

What do we do and who turn to if the charity we normally go to is out of rent assistance funds and grants because so many other ppeople have been helped? They said they are out of luck. Now what. I do not want to be evicted.
Bernie and P

Post by Bernie and P »

Hi, My family is in immediate need of emergency rental assistance. We received an eviction notice and have until Monday the 28th to come up with $475.00. We have received help from our local Catholic Outreach in the past and they only help once. My husband had surgery last month, (December), which left us both out of work as I had to help him with his recovery as well as take care of our 2 year old son. We have both recently returned to work but business is just so slow we are barely bringing a paycheck home. Also, we have received a section 8 housing voucher, but the landlord of the place needs $750.00 for the deposit for us to be able to move in, then our rent will be $280.00 a month, we are paying $550.00 a month where we are at now and got behind the $475.00 due to my husband’s surgery. If there is any way you can help us or know of any resources that can, please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try Catholic Charities. Sometimes they will have funds for paying rent. Or if not, they may know who you can call. They usually will not help people who are out of work or don't have a history of being employed, but you can try. They really focus their money on families faced with a short term hardship or crisis and who are also on the verge of eviction. Maybe they can also talk to your landlord too. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ial_a.html
Decorator

Post by Decorator »

Good afternoon, how are you? I've spoken with so many charities need Rental Assistance Really bad. My rent was due Yesterday October 1st. I am late. After tomorrow it's $15.00 a day. I don't know what to do anymore. Any amount will help me out. I am desperate. I've called plenty of charities and they all tell me to contact SVDP. And they don't answer back... I’m very worried and crying and stressed out... Can you get back with me ASAP? I just found out today that I will be needing back Surgery also... My husband passed away July 2015. It’s been very tough.... I do have a job and I work at Target, but it's part-time and there is no hours currently. Can you please help me out by tomorrow afternoon please? I'm begging you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have a job at Target, then great for you! In addition to that, try Catholic Charities for financial help or rent, as there are tons of local boroughs, agencies, and locations. Sometimes they offer financial aid...sometimes not. But you can try.
Decorator wrote:Good afternoon, how are you? I've spoken with so many charities need Rental Assistance Really bad. It’s been very tough.... I do have a job and I work at Target, but it's part-time and there is no hours currently. Can you please help me out by tomorrow afternoon please? I'm begging you.