Help for my kids and I

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
kerrablake2009
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for my kids and I

Post by kerrablake2009 »

We are in need of help I am up for my rent to be paid which is 625 plus 200 from last month and I have no propane and my house is freezing. I have 5 kids ages 2,5,6,7, and 10. Im already not going to be able to afford christmas so im having to appluy for toys for tots today. im worried about the cold and my kids getting sick. please helpKerrablake2009@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for my kids and I

Post by Admin »

Hi,
What state or county? Without knowing that hard for me to direct you to help.
In the meantime, try this link. On it you will find links to various community action agencies, charities, non-profits, etc. You will find to find your state and county. There are also programs for utility and heating bills, Christmas aid, and much more.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/com ... #nonprofit
kerrablake2009 wrote:We are in need of help I am up for my rent to be paid which is 625 plus 200 from last month and I have no propane and my house is freezing. I have 5 kids ages 2,5,6,7, and 10. Im already not going to be able to afford christmas so im having to appluy for toys for tots today. im worried about the cold and my kids getting sick. please helpKerrablake2009@yahoo.com
Grantpark

Post by Grantpark »

To whom it may concern, I’m writing this in regards of a struggle I'm going through with my rent and utilities, I really need help ASAP. I have no help and everyone I contacted on the website I went on can't seem to help me. I pray a lot and God always come through for me, so he sent me to this site for last resort. I been to almost every site and charities online. If there's anything you can do to help me please feel free to contact me by email, thanking you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You contacted all the charities and non-profits (as well as government resources) in Ramsey County? As there are many you can try. But charities do have limited resources available.
Grantpark wrote:To whom it may concern, I’m writing this in regards of a struggle I'm going through with my rent and utilities, I really need help ASAP. I have no help and everyone I contacted on the website I went on can't seem to help me. .