Page 1 of 1

I need help

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:45 pm
by mikedietrich29
My car is now working, and need it for a job. I can't fix it as too much. What can I do? Thank you for your kindness. Mike

1800 Charity Cars

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:57 pm
by jMacdouglas1
Hi Mike,
Try 1800 charity cars. They can help fix your car, provide transportation, or even give you a free car.

Re: 1800 Charity Cars

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 am
by Admin
jMacdouglas1 wrote:Hi Mike,
Try 1800 charity cars. They can help fix your car, provide transportation, or even give you a free car.
1800 Charity cars is a great program for provide transportation, cars, repairs, and other aid. Here is the site for them.

Charity help

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:25 am
by Macro1
What charities are in the Miami Florida area that can help me with rent and utility bill. I owe a few hundred bucks in unpaid, old utility bills, and I fear I may lose my power soon if I do not pay off the bill. I know there are charities in Miami, just not sure which to contact for assistance.

Help from charities

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:44 pm
by kim.ray12
There are many charities, both public and private, that will provide people with cash, help with rent, utility bills, access to grants, and more aid. There are charities that cover the entire nation, and some for each state. The debt consolidation/elimination charity Debt Help 101 is great as well. Here is a good resource to find these different groups and charities. ... bills.html

Re: 1800 Charity Cars

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:53 pm
I have a 1997 Ford Expedition and the starter went out.My husband works but was recently
restricted from working due by an auto accident on the job and is under going therapy, mri,
and xrays. We have 5 children and no income at this time. We recently just got out of the shelter
on a work advantage program.Things are just going wrong and we just need a little help getting back on our feet.We would really like to get our vehicle running again so atleast we can have
transportation to get groceries, my husband can make his appointments, and I can find a job.
Please help us. We are having to push the vehicle from side to side every other day just to keep from getting tickets and towed.

Re: I need help

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 am
by Admin
Tonya, Try 1800 charity cars. They may be able to fix your car, or give you a loaner. Also, try the Salvation Army. Many local branches have programs that can fix your car for free, or provide alternate transportation.

Re: I need help

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 pm
by cardonations
You can also try our charity that raises funds for cancer research. Here is their phone number. 888-950-2873. They have many cars to choose from. So visit their site or just give them a call! People donate their cars for people just like you!