Non proft agencies

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Futy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Non proft agencies

Post by Futy »

Im sure that will or have heard the smae sappy story many time before. But.. here it goes I am as ingle parent of two that is having the hardest time gettin the money together to be able to keep it together. I Just need a one time assintance for a electric company deposit, that due to the last tenants is really high. I have exasted all my county avenues and now am thinking about non-proft agencies. I have never used this type of assistance or called this agencies before and now that I need it I have come to hear a lot of no longer accepting new people or u have to wait till the last minute or my favorite no more funding. Please if you come with a place that would actually help that would be great.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Non profit agencies

Post by Admin »

Well electric deposits are not as common to ask for. But non-profits due provide different forms of assistance and programs for utility deposits. So agencies do have waiting lists, and you will need to call back and apply, but that is the process and it is what it is. Good luck.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gency.html

Futy wrote:Im sure that will or have heard the smae sappy story many time before. But.. here it goes I am as ingle parent of two that is having the hardest time gettin the money together to be able to keep it together. I Just need a one time assintance for a electric company deposit, that due to the last tenants is really high. I have exasted all my county avenues and now am thinking about non-proft agencies. I have never used this type of assistance or called this agencies before and now that I need it I have come to hear a lot of no longer accepting new people or u have to wait till the last minute or my favorite no more funding. Please if you come with a place that would actually help that would be great.
Chris

Charity and Re: Non proft agencies

Post by Chris »

I'm looking for a charities or a non-profit to help me because the taxes that i'm to pay is more than i get because i'm on fixed income,and my exemptions dont start until july so i am behind in my city taxes for the month of jan. 2011and now here come march i dont get enought money to be paying city,county taxes and my other bills please someone tell me what to do because my health is being affected you can contact me at the following email address, and i live in rochester ,ny
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Charity and Re: Non proft agencies

Post by Admin »

Charities can't really help you with property taxes, but maybe can get other aid from them. Or at least advice. Here is information on various non-profits and charities. Can get help for bills, debt counseling, housing matters, and other aid from non-profit charities. There are programs in Rochester NY as well.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... ns_th.html
Chris wrote:I'm looking for a charities or a non-profit to help me because the taxes that i'm to pay is more than i get because i'm on fixed income,and my exemptions dont start until july so i am behind in my city taxes for the month of jan. 2011and now here come march i dont get enought money to be paying city,county taxes and my other bills please someone tell me what to do because my health is being affected you can contact me at the following email address, and i live in rochester ,ny
JennyMay12

Re: Non proft agencies

Post by JennyMay12 »

I am a single mother of three children and I am currently unemployed and looking for work, I was receiving child support from my ex-husband until about two months ago, and since then the bills have started piling up and I have used all the emergency assistance as well as non-profit agencies here in my community and I have no where else to turn to for financial help or utility assistance. My water bill is in disconnect and I owe $115.00 to keep it on. I am hoping you will be able to help me get through these times.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

How/why did husband stop paying child support? Did the courts say this could be done, or is he delinquent and breaking a court order. Call an attorney and address that issue. if the lack of child support is hurting you and your family, he needs to pay. free legal aid in Illinois is offered to people for domestic and/or child support reasons and issues, and the services are usually offered at a high quality.
JennyMay12 wrote:I am a single mother of three children and I am currently unemployed and looking for work, I was receiving child support from my ex-husband until about two months ago, and since then the bills have started piling up and I have used all the emergency assistance as well as non-profit agencies here in my community and I have no where else to turn to for financial help or utility assistance. My water bill is in disconnect and I owe $115.00 to keep it on. I am hoping you will be able to help me get through these times.
Kennth

Post by Kennth »

Ive already received help from my state service building and many charities in my area of Little Rock Arkansas for help on my rent and bills last month i am out of a job currently attending employment connections and am unable to pay my rent this month i have a one year old child and have received a letter of possession from my land lord i go to court sept.8 some one please PLEASE HELP ME
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well we can provide you more information on additional charities to call in the region for rent help. Find more Little Rock Arkansas rent assistance programs and services. Some can even help you find a job as they have partnerships with local non-profit job services and career counselors in Little Rock.
Kennth wrote:Ive already received help from my state service building and many charities in my area of Little Rock Arkansas for help on my rent and bills last month i am out of a job currently attending employment connections and am unable to pay my rent this month i have a one year old child and have received a letter of possession from my land lord i go to court sept.8 some one please PLEASE HELP ME
McKnight

Post by McKnight »

i need find a charity or grant ASAP to pay my rent or else i will be home less and i need help paying my bills soon or they will get cut off and need help with food i have income of $200 a month not enough to cover everything and rest of family having hard time find job can any one please help me you can email me back or call me at
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try looking into a Housing and Urban Development certified agency? They usually have on staff a number of counselors who can guide people through the process of looking for rent and low income housing, including cash rents and other forms of financial assistance. Some of them may be your local community action agency in your town.
McKnight wrote:i need find a charity or grant ASAP to pay my rent or else i will be home less and i need help paying my bills soon or they will get cut off and need help with food i have income of $200 a month not enough to cover everything and rest of family having hard time find job can any one please help me you can email me back or call me at
lanepulliar54

Post by lanepulliar54 »

Is there is a Non profit that helps those on disability pay off a debt in order for one to afford dental care?

I am long overdue for Dental care.
I moved from the West back home to the East Coast in 2009, after 33 years. I have to pay a portion of the same medical coverage
I've had on the West Coast at no coast except dental cleaning once a year.
In addition $98.00 taken out of my disability check monthly, which wasn't the case on the West Coast.
Not able to go to the dentist unless I pay $163.00 up front each month,
through the medicaid program.
This state does not take care of the elderly or the disabled.
My gums are losing tissue, a cap came off 1 tooth.
I need help, and I don't want to consolidate my credit cards in case of an emergency, and my life being what it is, there have been life and death situations.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It may help if you provided your state or county. Please let us know. In the meantime, use this resource for general information, and some locations, of free dental clinics. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/dental_clinics.html They can offer income qualified people a number of low cost or free services like cleanings, extractions, and the like.
If you are having rouble paying bills or debts, then try non-profit credit counseling to deal with those exceptions and medical debts.

lanepulliar54 wrote:Is there is a Non profit that helps those on disability pay off a debt in order for one to afford dental care?

I am long overdue for Dental care.
I moved from the West back home to the East Coast in 2009, after 33 years. I have to pay a portion of the same medical coverage
I've had on the West Coast at no coast except dental cleaning once a year.
In addition $98.00 taken out of my disability check monthly, which wasn't the case on the West Coast.
Not able to go to the dentist unless I pay $163.00 up front each month,
through the medicaid program.
This state does not take care of the elderly or the disabled.
My gums are losing tissue, a cap came off 1 tooth.
I need help, and I don't want to consolidate my credit cards in case of an emergency, and my life being what it is, there have been life and death situations.
BrevardKing

Post by BrevardKing »

My water and utilities are scheduled to be shut off any day now, maybe in June. I am trying to read up on and find out how to apply for water bill programs, LIHEAP, or charity aid. My shut off was for the 18 and it hasn't been shut off yet so I may have a couple days, it could be any day. My husband is in the home construction and remodel business and was laid off last November so has been out of work for a while. Our mortgage payments are 2 months behind too and we try modification but not working with our bank and we have until the 1st to come up with a payment on that loan too. So we are in desperate need of help all around. He has never gone so long without work, and my income is not enough. If there is someone from your non-profit who could contact me right away, I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you really need help with all of that, including utilities, mortgage, and more, then review the site. We literally have thousands of non-profits, charities, and government programs listed for all needs. Everything that you specified anyway. It is listed by state, agency, and categorized, so use the navigation bars. Read more help with bills.