DELETED

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
JG1801
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

DELETED

Post by JG1801 »

DELETED
Last edited by JG1801 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please Help! Elderly in desperate need of new roof.

Post by Admin »

This is Burleson County Texas. try the Heating Repair Replace Program or weatherization program. Both may be able to provide help for fixing and/or replacing a roof or helping with home improvements. To learn more about these options call the Brazos Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. at (979) 846-1100, and they can provide info on how to apply or other options you may have.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ement.html
JG1801 wrote:I'm not sure how this works, but my wife and I know of an elderly couple in the Burleson, Texas area who is in deperate need for a new roof on their home. Their roof has gotten so bad that it leaks in the house and has caused damge to the eaves and trim as well. Their insurance company stated it was normal wear and tear and recently dropped them from coverages until they can get a new roof and garage door (which is delapidated as well) They are on a fixed income and don't have the money for these repairs. I'm helping to try and find them some assistance hopefully. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.

Last bumped by JG1801 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 am.