please help me I dont know what to do

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
angel24073
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

please help me I dont know what to do

Post by angel24073 »

Hello my name is Angel I am going threw a really bad time right now and I dont know what to da anymore. I recently got out of a 11 year relationship with my daughters father, and then i meet someone who made me give up my home my car my life just to be with him. Said we couldnt be together unless we lived together. And now after making that awful choice in my life, he is kicking me and my two children out, and thats after all the abuse i was tormented with. I dont know what to do anymore, I have no family to help Im so alone, and so scared. Ive applied for low income housing but my credit is not so great so i get denied, every were i go. Do you know of anyone that can help me get back on my feet. I am working i dont make but like 250.00 every 2 weeks, this is so hard for me. I am only 25 and already struggling more than I could ever imagined, please help me. I need a place to go somewhere I can stay with my children a stable life again.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: please help me I dont know what to do

Post by Admin »

There are several rent and housing programs that may be able to help you. Also, what state do you live in? You can also talk to an attorney for free legal advice if you are being kicked out of your home and or facing abuse. Links for the free legal advice are on the site below too, under the state and local programs on left margin.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html
You can try HUD Rental Voucher Program/ Section 8.
Another option may be the Obama stimuls created The Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program, which helps with rent, security deposit, and even utility deposits.
angel24073 wrote:Hello my name is Angel I am going threw a really bad time right now and I dont know what to da anymore. I recently got out of a 11 year relationship with my daughters father, and then i meet someone who made me give up my home my car my life just to be with him. Said we couldnt be together unless we lived together. And now after making that awful choice in my life, he is kicking me and my two children out, and thats after all the abuse i was tormented with. I dont know what to do anymore, I have no family to help Im so alone, and so scared. Ive applied for low income housing but my credit is not so great so i get denied, every were i go. Do you know of anyone that can help me get back on my feet. I am working i dont make but like 250.00 every 2 weeks, this is so hard for me. I am only 25 and already struggling more than I could ever imagined, please help me. I need a place to go somewhere I can stay with my children a stable life again.
Azrael77

Re: please help me I dont know what to do

Post by Azrael77 »

www. 211.org the united way resource directory has many areas for help. It shows the shelters in your area. Local churches and charities. Go to a women's shelter or get a subsidized apartment and utility help and food stamps. Also get a student loan and go to college. you can get a big check at the beginning of the semester that will hold you over till the next and tax return too. Good luck! :mrgreen: