Dads funerals of 10K

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Bruno
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dads funerals of 10K

Post by Bruno »

Hi, I lost my dad 3 months ago and I really need help paying the funeral of 10,000. I'm currently paying my mom’s rent and I just can’t get enough money to save for the funeral costs. If there's anything anyone can help is really appreciated.
Lilly

Re: Dads funerals of 10K

Post by Lilly »

My father is a disabled Vietnam veteran with no life insurance or assets. He is currently in hospice care as he has cancer. He resides in Iowa. I am attempting to find any assistance available for funeral costs. I have found that the VA will assist after the fact. The loved ones cover funeral costs then the VA will compensate what is allowed once they are notified the veteran has passed away. Is there anything available to assist?
PrestonJames

Post by PrestonJames »

Hello, I was looking to get some assistance on paying bills, in particular the funeral bill for my dad. I'm single mom and I work full-time but unfortunately I'm still finding it hard to pay my bills. I don't know if I'm asking in the right place but my friend told me to contact you so hopefully I can get some assistance for funeral costs, maybe 10,000 worth. I'm in Placer County California. 956 61. If you could lead me to the direction of where I can get help I would truly appreciate it. If not I understand I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. My name is Brinda thank you so much for your time hope to hear from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some programs to help pay for funerals, burials, or cremations. Try looking into the charities, churches, and programs we have listed on the site. Maybe they can give you support. Learn more on free cremation services.