disable mother of 4

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
mama4
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

disable mother of 4

Post by mama4 »

i am a 27 year old mother of 4, i had to have open heart surgery when i was 14 year old and 20 years old, i had to have two since then, i am now receiving disability benefits of $694, and WFFA of $297, and in need of a loan to pay my water bill deposit and rent for new house because had to move out of old house because of bedbugs biting me and my kids had to throw away most of our stuff, in need of the load for furniture too, i have pad my rent deposit of $675, and light deposit of $250, and i have no more money because of this,...please help me and my family. :,[
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: disable mother of 4

Post by Admin »

Hi, we applied to your post for information here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... 5401#p5401
Please try not to repost same quest in multiple places.
mama4 wrote:i am a 27 year old mother of 4, i had to have open heart surgery when i was 14 year old and 20 years old, i had to have two since then, i am now receiving disability benefits of $694, and WFFA of $297, and in need of a loan to pay my water bill deposit and rent for new house because had to move out of old house because of bedbugs biting me and my kids had to throw away most of our stuff, in need of the load for furniture too, i have pad my rent deposit of $675, and light deposit of $250, and i have no more money because of this,...please help me and my family. :,[
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

I was robbed on the 3rd. I am on SSI. My rent was stolen and I have no way to pay it. I have called many agencies and most are out of funds. One charity supposedly has funds, but they only take calls on Monday and it is non-stop busy, two Mondays in a row. I am an agoraphobe, have disabled kids and housebound and am becoming increasingly distraught by the possibility of eviction.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you working? As Cass County agencies are likely to offer funds if you have an income coming in. As it is tough luck to be robbed. So here are some different charities and agencies you can try in your part of Minnesota and in Cass County. Learn more.
Paige

Post by Paige »

I have recently had some health issues that has put me out of work. I was getting short term disability until recently we have had issues with receiving my disability. We are now behind on our rent and electric. I have communicated with both but we are in need of some emergency financial help.
I have tried calling many of the charities in Gainesville but they say they are out of funds to refer me to another place. Any assistance and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you are a single mom, there are some charities that focus on that. As kids often get priority for help. Food, job programs, and more. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _moms.html
Paige wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:04 pm I have recently had some health issues that has put me out of work.