Military charities for utility bills

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Wader
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Military charities for utility bills

Post by Wader »

Hello, I am trying to find help to pay my overdue utility bill. I just finished grad school, and I am desperately trying to find a job but in the last month my husband has left me and I am trying to pay all of my bills by myself. My sister is here with me but she is only able to find sporadic childcare jobs so she's only bringing in a very small amount of money. I am willing to work to pay back any organization that can help me. Also I am a military veteran, so if there are any organizations out there that can help me I would be truly grateful!
Janel
anti spam: Blue

Re: Military charities for utility bills

Post by Janel »

Hi, how are you? I live in Maple Heights Ohio and was in the military. My light bill is about $2,000 behind. It's due to be cut off soon like within the next two weeks or so. My lights are currently on due to a medical certificate from the military. I'm looking for some type of utility bill assistance to help me with my bill if possible. Feel free to call me or email me. Your time and attention to this matter is appreciated. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back with a response soon from your charity.
Latricia

Post by Latricia »

Hi, I need help with my utility bills. My SMUD is going to be shut off on the 4th of this month. I have two children, I am in the military and I'm trying to avoid them cutting off my electricity. I am going through a financial hardship right now and really need help with my bills from a military focused charity. I call every day and can't leave a message because it full. Do you know how I can get assistance? Thanks. I'm in the Sacramento area (Natomas).
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is that Sacramento Power (SMUD)? If so, they offer payment plans as well as grants to veterans and others. Maybe they can give you help, and find Sacrmento utility bill help.
Latricia wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:21 am Hi, I need help with my utility bills. My SMUD is going to be shut off on the 4th of this month.