Find charities that can provide help and assistance
ColdP
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Back to school goods from a charity or Target

Post by ColdP »

To whom it may concern,
I am a mother of two and seen the description of target help for kids school clothes. My 8 year old son and 5 year old daughter both start school Thursday. I am so in debt and far behind my babies don't have school clothes and I don't know what to do. I usually don't ask for help because I don't believe in taking from other who need it more then my family, I'm usually the one giving and I just can't do it. I live in Walton KY and was writing to see if there was any more funds to help my family. This is my last resort. I was able to get help with school supplies but no one helps with clothes I just really desperate help right now and feel awful. If you could please help our family that would be such a stress relief. Please email me, and thank you so much!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Back to school goods from a charity or Target

Post by Admin »

Try the Salvation Army for back to school supplies. Usually they have clothes too. Or if that does not work, either shop at a thrift store or use a clothing bank. But there are many places to try, and apply for Salvation Army school supply programs and supplies.
ColdP wrote:To whom it may concern,
I am a mother of two and seen the description of target help for kids school clothes. My 8 year old son and 5 year old daughter both start school Thursday.
Kirkpatrick

Post by Kirkpatrick »

I need help with back to school supplies as well as school clothes from a charity. I'm a mother of 6 and make enough to take care of my bills and rent. I've tried saving for the upcoming school year but something always comes up where I'm not able. I would be very thankful if my kids were able to be picked for this assistance program.
CarDon13

Post by CarDon13 »

Hello my name is Sara. I recently called the Salvation Army in Alamance County for help with school supplies and school clothes. I also tried Target for their gift card. I was told to try and contact my county offices. I don't see any information online, but if I could get some information on how to apply for help with supplies and clothing for my child for school it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sara (I'm in orange county, NC)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many stores, such as Target, WalMart and others give out gift certificates as well as free gift cards. Or they offer shopping sprees. Kids of all age can get support too, ranking from K to college age. Find how to get free back to school supplies near you.