Find charities that can provide help and assistance
PerryK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Charity or church needed

Post by PerryK »

Hello,
I am a single adult woman living in a camp ground, renting an RV. I am having a tough time right now. I had to quit my job working with the disabled because of neglect issues on the job with staff whom were training me. I am waiting to see if unemployment will be able to help. In the mean time.. I may be homeless next month with my two dogs if I can't get rent help. I live in Portland OR. There are limited services available. They use to have more but cut them. I went to SOS in Portland and they can not help me now.
I was wondering if you know of any Church's that help with rent?
Signsealed

Re: Charity or church needed

Post by Signsealed »

I live in Brockton Massachusetts and I take care of disabled and mentally challenged veterans. We have fell on some hard times and I need help paying my utility bill from some type of local charity. It boils down to pay the electric bill or feed my veterans and I chose to pay for the roof over our head and to be able to give them food and I fell behind in my bills. It's extremely hard to maintain the outstanding bill and to be able to survive.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have a listing of churches in Portland and nationwide that may offer rent or other financial help. But they would only have a small amount of money. If you quit your job, without a new one, that is also your fault and you need to take responsibility for that. Many people do not like their jobs, but they stick with it while they seek a new one. A church may call you out on your prevsious actions when you are applying for funds. Anyhow, find information on rental assistance from churches.
Garica

Post by Garica »

I need help with rent from your charity. My fiancé is out of work due to transfer and I have a 4 year old that just stated school here and now we are falling behind due to this transfer and need help. The bills are due on the first, late on the 5th and I have been calling churches and using all my resources but seem to be just stumbling up on a dead end ... a church did help us with 100$ on our light bill.
We have an apartment Friday 29th with the church F.I.S.H. for the rest of the light bill still have 144$ water bill and 500$ rent. If you could help this would be a blessing, and thank you so very much.
The timing

Post by The timing »

I live in butler county Ohio and am having trouble navigating the church finder or any assistance on the website. I need a charity or church. Could you please help. I've been off work for medical reasons and have fallen very behind. I'm desperate for help. My name is Jennifer in Middletown Ohio 45042. Please get back to me asap with a church or charity as my electric is due to be shut off and I'm two months behind on rent. Thanks in advance.