Find charities that can provide help and assistance
vickie jo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Not even a thank you for donating

Post by vickie jo »

Hi -
I donated to the HeatShare charity program for two years and I realized looking at my Xcel Energy bill that I didn't even receive a thanks as I do for any other contribution or donation made freely. I think that's pretty poor taste to cash a check and never even bother to send a thank you. Consider that my last donation as St. Judes, Child Fund, March of Dimes, University of Saint Thomas, Cretin Derham Hall and every other charity place I donate to at least tells me gives me a small token of appreciation...called a thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Not even a thank you for donating

Post by Admin »

While thank you for the feedback, but we are not Excel Energy. Call them and complain about your lack of Thank you/appreciation for the donation.
But it is great you did give back! While we are not them, we will say Thank you!
vickie jo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:25 am Hi -
I donated to the HeatShare charity program for two years and I realized looking at my Xcel Energy bill that I didn't even receive a thanks as I do for any other contribution or donation made freely. I think that's pretty poor taste to cash a check and never even bother to send a thank you. Consider that my last donation as St. Judes, Child Fund, March of Dimes, University of Saint Thomas, Cretin Derham Hall and every other charity place I donate to at least tells me gives me a small token of appreciation...called a thank you.