Need Help with our Bills.

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
proud veteran's wife
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Help with our Bills.

Post by proud veteran's wife »

My Husband is a Veteran he has a Service connected Disability and he just lost his Job.We have a 1 year old at Home.We are already behind with most of our Bills.The Power company gonna disconnect our service on Tuesday.We can barely put food on our table.Please we need help,believe me i wouldnt ask for help unless there is no other way!Thank You! We live in Nashville,Tn
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Help with our Bills.

Post by Admin »

Thank you for what you and your husband do for our country. We should do whatever we can to help you. Here are agencies and options for you in Nashville and Davidson County TN. Try places like the Metropolitan Action Commission (615) 862-8860 as well as St. Luke's Community House (350-1130). Tell them your situation and your needs. They may have grants for you. Many other agencies and services are listed here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/dav ... _pro1.html
proud veteran's wife

Post by proud veteran's wife »

Thank You so much for your answers!Im gonna call this places tomorrow hope they can help us..Thank You
AIGDirect

Post by AIGDirect »

Hi, I am writing you to see if you can help my brother with some of his bills? He is a very hard worker, who fell into a rough situation. My brother and my cousin were renting a house together for about 10 years. Well last year my cousin was diagnosed with lung cancer and passed on.
So my brother is now behind in the rent and funeral bills, due to that and losing his job for a very short time. He is back working now and it is so hard for him to catch up. He made an agreement with the landlord, but if you could help him with 1 or the 2 months rent, that would be wonderful. Or even a charity for the funeral costs.
People say they help people who help themselves, so can you find it in your hearts to help him? I would like to thank you very much for this opportunity to write.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we are not really sure what you can do about past due funeral bills. If you had asked for help beforehand, you may have had more options. But getting assistance in "arrears" is challenging. But we have places you can ask for advice, and get funeral assistance.
AIGDirect wrote:So my brother is now behind in the funeral bills, due to that and losing his job for a very short time.