May be homeless die to homestead taxes

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
Lilly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

May be homeless die to homestead taxes

Post by Lilly »

I'm a 59 year Old disabled woman living on my own. I just received my State emergency decision notice on help with my home eviction on 10/25/16. I still have a balance that needs to be covered on the final court ordered date: 10/29/16 and I become homeless.
I pray if anyone knows of any organization or a business that can offer me a small $800 Loan until my homestead taxes are refunded. I'd truly appreciate it or any other eligible offer for assistance. I pray the good lord reaches out and bless me with an angel of good.
Kathy_Matts
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: May be homeless die to homestead taxes

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Hello, We are currently caregivers for a lady. We live in her home, which is behind on taxes, and she was recently placed on hospice. Se is 83 she has a terminal cancer in her bones which 12 years ago started in her breasts. Well the bills are taking most of her monthly income leaving it hard to afford food and the repairs that keep coming and coming her furnace is unrepairable and property taxes are overdue...my question Is there resources we could turn to for this kind of help? Is there a homestead real estate tax program. Bob is her son and is power of attorney. We are desperately seeking help to find the path we need to take to find help. We live in Elkhart Indiana ( lkhart county), thank you for your time on this matter.