Begging for tax help

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
Train
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Begging for tax help

Post by Train »

We desperately need help with our taxes. We are behind one year already and now they are due once again. I have a very bad back and am on disability, my husband has a head injury and he too, is on disability. The head injury, also causes him to have seizures. The seizures, are getting to be more frequent and more severe. This is all related to stress, and worry over how were going to come up with the money to pay these taxes.
I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me. I am very concerned, about all the seizures my husband is having. Any seizure, could kill him, and it's all to do with the stress of not being able to pay our bills. We never, had this type of trouble before he got hurt. He worked every day and earned a living. Once he got hurt things got much tighter.
We don't want to lose, our home to unpaid taxes, and really need some help. I hate having to do this, I feel like I'm begging. As I have no other option, I have to ask for help. Please try and find us some programs that can assist us in our current dilemma. We are having a hard time all the way around. It's not for lack of trying either. We have cut everything back to bare bones and are still in poverty standings. We just don't make enough money on disability to survive. I know. There are many others in this same situation. I guess you could call it bad luck. Regardless whatever types of assistance you have, we could probably benefit from it. I thank you for your time and interest. Sincerely,
sasolis

Re: Begging for tax help

Post by sasolis »

Call the county tax office and tell them your situation. Most times they will try and work something out with you, they really don't want you to lose your house either.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Begging for tax help

Post by Admin »

Here are some tips for property tax help, including we recommend talking to the assessor. That is often the best option, and ask them about a payment plan. Those can often help a person. So money to pay the taxes is limited. But since you cut back and are living on bare bones, then use that money to start chipping away at the arrears. Here are some other options too. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... erty_.html

Train wrote:We desperately need help with our taxes. We are behind one year already and now they are due once again. I have a very bad back and am on disability, my husband has a head injury and he too, is on disability. The head injury, also causes him to have seizures. The seizures, are getting to be more frequent and more severe. This is all related to stress, and worry over how were going to come up with the money to pay these taxes.
I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me. I am very concerned, about all the seizures my husband is having. Any seizure, could kill him, and it's all to do with the stress of not being able to pay our bills. We never, had this type of trouble before he got hurt. He worked every day and earned a living. Once he got hurt things got much tighter.
We don't want to lose, our home to unpaid taxes, and really need some help. I hate having to do this, I feel like I'm begging. As I have no other option, I have to ask for help. Please try and find us some programs that can assist us in our current dilemma. We are having a hard time all the way around. It's not for lack of trying either. We have cut everything back to bare bones and are still in poverty standings. We just don't make enough money on disability to survive. I know. There are many others in this same situation. I guess you could call it bad luck. Regardless whatever types of assistance you have, we could probably benefit from it. I thank you for your time and interest. Sincerely,