Lien is preventing me from moving

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
Coper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lien is preventing me from moving

Post by Coper »

Hello,
I am in need of IMMEDIATE help with a tax lien! I am being considered for an apartment through public housing. I was denied 12/13/14 due to a tax lien. I need to show that I am taking care of it or else I will lose this apartment. I need this immediately because I cannot afford to lose this opportunity; at the end of June I will be homeless!!
Your earliest response will be greatly appreciated. I cannot afford to hire someone to help me sort this out as I am on SSI and that is my only means of income.
Thanking you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.
sasolis

Re: Lien is preventing me from moving

Post by sasolis »

I would call the tax department and make some sort of payment arrangements then ask they provide you something that reflects you are taking care of it.
Heather Lawton

Re: Lien is preventing me from moving

Post by Heather Lawton »

HELLO, CAN YOU TELL ME IF HART KING LAW FIRM PUT ANY KIND OF LIEN ON ABOVE PROPERTY. ALOT OF EYES ARE ON THEM RIGHT NOW. MORE TO FOLLOW...
PROPERTY WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME ON 12-9-2016 AND I HAVE NO MONEY TO MOVE. IT WAS WRONG FORECLOSURE AND NOT TO CODE. IT CANT BE SOLD A LONG WITH SPACE 30 AND 19 OR, 20 THAT JUST SOLD WITHOUT LICENSE.
GLENDORA PD HAS OTHER INFORMATION AGAINST THE PARK. ALSO ALL OF MY ITEMS STILL HOME, I AM HOMELESS...
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND THERE TIME IS COMING...THEY LIE THROUGH THERE TEETH.
AS YOU CAN SEE MY LIST IS GROWING, THE WORDS OUT....NOTHING BETTER HAPPEN TO MY HOME...OR ITEMS TOUCHED LIKE WHAT DONE TO SPACE 30.