Insurance and other costs due to the government skyrocketed

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
Paula Johnston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Insurance and other costs due to the government skyrocketed

Post by Paula Johnston »

Property Taxes and Flood Insurance premiums have soared. We are on limited retirement income and these two payments are Lump sum payments. Flood is once a year but has tripled and taxes are twice a year, majority of this is School tax to the local county government. We have supported school taxes but now after retirement its a burden. Isn't there a limit for seniors?
We have to borrow some of this or use what extra we may have each year. Flood insurance use to be 300-400 year now it's 900-1000 even with a force increased deductible to $1000? We either need low monthly payments instead of lump sum or we need assistance of some type or our twilight years will become bankruptcy years cause eventually will run out of resources. Thanks for the opportunity to express this concern.
Verbal12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Insurance and other costs due to the government skyrocketed

Post by Verbal12 »

I've reviewed the website in its entirety and it seems ready. I am terrified of losing my only stability I have due to escalating insurance and other costs. I've been interviewing as well but most people or offers have been from Farmers Insurance for my own franchise which, with bad credit, I'm unable to do. I'm getting interviews but nothing is in time to pay the bills. And fighting constantly with unemployment and my former employer is an added stress factor on top of this. I thank you for the huge amount of information you've provided :)Lindsay