Need 800.00 to save our home for property taxes

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
JohnMcKee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need 800.00 to save our home for property taxes

Post by JohnMcKee »

Need 800.00 to save our home deb has breast cancer with mastectomy we lost our son due to cancer and had too much on our plate they give till may 31 so could someone please help it would be a small loan to save home it is all we have can try to pay back small payments we
are going through enough 405 434 3388 hope someone can help
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need 800.00 to save our home for property taxes

Post by Admin »

We don't issue loans. Unfortunately property tax assistance is very rare, if it exists at all. While challenging assessments is common, if you owe money then not too many programs (if any) will offer funds to pay a bill. Also, what state? Regardless wry non-profit HUD counseling for homeowner issues. More info is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Shah

Post by Shah »

Hello,
I am trying to find out how my friend who is on SS Disability. He does not need much money, maybe $800 to $1000 with highest need right now property taxes. He is a senior citizen and needs roof help. He's behind in Property taxes 2 years. He has just received a letter from the Department of Public Safety which says they'll be returning in 15 days to ensure the property taxes are paid and roof fixed.
I don't know what's going to happen to him or his house. He is the rightful owner and has the deed to the house.
Please respond if you can help with like $800 or so or where I should turn to to help him. I've tried more than several government agencies but always have to leave a vmail with no call back.
At your convenience could you please respond to my email as I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If he is behind 2 years, and only owes around $800, that is not bad. Seems reasonable that the assessor or a non-profit would help with that tax bill. Look here for details on property tax relief.
Shah wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:02 am Hello,
I am trying to find out how my friend who is on SS Disability. He does not need much money, maybe $800 to $1000 with highest need right now property taxes. He is a senior citizen and needs roof help. He's behind in Property taxes 2 years.