Land taxes

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
CanWeGe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Land taxes

Post by CanWeGe »

Hello, I have a question about a few things? I need to know if anyone knows of a place to call that can help with my land taxes? About four to five years ago I was in a big bind and fell behind on them. And now I can't seem to get anywhere with them. I have been paying every month for the last two years but it seems like its all in interest. Do you all know anyone that helps with loans for that in Georgia? I don't won't to put my house up. Its not really going up or down seems like it stays the same every month. Please let me know if you know someone that can help with that. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Land taxes

Post by Admin »

The community action agency in Savannah Georgia may have some ideas for land taxes. But help is rare. It is best to talk to the city and ask them about a payment plan. Then contest the assessment when that has been done, so that will provide you relief in following years. Also, get another job to increase your income so you can pay down the principal...and not just interest. Find more details here on the Central Savannah community action. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ea_ec.html