Losing EVERYTHIN

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
shell63
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Losing EVERYTHIN

Post by shell63 »

I live in PA and need HELP....I owe over $5000.00 in back taxes due to a divorce....I cant get ahead and am losing everything....PLEASE HELP ME.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Losing EVERYTHIN

Post by Admin »

The best thing for property taxes is to appeal them. Millions of people are doing this, and saving thousands of dollars in taxes. Especially with housing prices going down, you tax rate should have gone down to. Here are tips http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... taxes.html and info that tell how people are doing this and having success.
Olivia12

Re: Losing EVERYTHIN

Post by Olivia12 »

To who it may concern,
I have worked at my current job for almost 7 years now. I got hurt at work back in March 2015. I haven't worked since April 2, 2015 due to herniated disc in my back. It was sever and needed surgery which I'm still recovering from. Workers comp is still deliberating on my case as to if it’s approved or not so I still am not receiving any money. My rent is past due and hasn't been paid for May or June, my car is getting ready to be repossessed
And all my utilities are behind. I'm not sleeping at night because I'm so scared losing everything and need temporary help immediately. Can some please help me till I get back to work?
Sincerely,