Income taxes

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
jbeers1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Income taxes

Post by jbeers1 »

Dear Sir,

Would you know of anywhere I could get some help with my Taxes? All my income (about $10,000) this year is on Form 1099's (mostly pension and IRA).

I have tried several of the online "Free" Tax programs, but they just are not set up to handle multiple Form 1099's!

I hope you can help. In the past I could afford an accountant, but no more..... If I can get assistance on this one return I will be able to do all future returns myself.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
reallove52702

Re: Income taxes

Post by reallove52702 »

have you tried turbo tax. you wont be able to do the free version but it should get the job done
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Yes, whether you file a 1099 or have more complicated tax filings, there are ways to get help and advice for filing federal and state income taxes, and other support. There are options like the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, which is funded by the government and offered by well trained volunteer tax professionals. It is free to income qualified clients.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... taxes.html
CadillacXTX
anti spam: Blue

Post by CadillacXTX »

I saw your link on my church website. I owe lots in federal tax for penalties and taxes for taking money from retirement to live on since i am unemployed and on disability and a single mom of two. If you can help with suggestions, maybe i. How i can I get fees and penalties reduced or any other financial help for medical and other expenses..
Many thanks Ps i received 1960 every 2 weeks under workers comp, in case you need that info