Typing or Data Entry

Ways to increase your income or make money.
data entry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Typing or Data Entry

Post by data entry »

Are there any clerical, data entry, typing or 10 key legal online work from home jobs? If so please send me the information. All that I find are scams.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Typing or Data Entry

Post by Admin »

Not really. Very difficult to find, especially in this economy. I can tell you what is not a scam. Online survey or product testing. Try this link for more info. See the FusionCash banner half way down the page, with Joncmac? That is me and my earnings just from that one company. Sign up. They are free to sign up with, and they do pay. While of course will not make you rich, you can make a few dozen-several dozen dollars per month.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... t_pay.html
data entry wrote:Are there any clerical, data entry, typing or 10 key legal online work from home jobs? If so please send me the information. All that I find are scams.
data entry

Post by data entry »

I checked into it and I look forward to see what it's worth. Your time and information for replying to my question is greatly appreciated
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Depends on employer, but typically no help. Program needed depends on work that employer needs done. Here is our listing of work from home jobs and opportunities.
kakooly wrote:What computer program do you use to enter data entry? I was wondering what program do you need on your computer to type up data entry jobs? Will your employer give you what you need?
ChuckieMac

Post by ChuckieMac »

I got your link/e-mail address from the St. Vincent de Paul website, and would like to know if you have any additional information on legitimate typing/word processing jobs from home.I have over 40 years’ experience in this field, and I've been looking for quite some time for word processing or data entry work that I can do at home.  Any resources that you have would be appreciated. I live in Louisiana.