Second job during the COVID crisis

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Rose
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Second job during the COVID crisis

Post by Rose »

I am a single mother, of one son who is 14 years old, struggling financially. Covid has made everything even worse, but I am looking for a second job. My hours were cut in March due to covid when I worked at Sonic. I was already struggling to survive before that so I found another job. I left sonic in May to start my new job at Giant Food. Giant paid a dollar more an hour but still only offering part time to hours.
I was renting a basement for me and my son in Manassas. I got behind on my rent. I had to beg and borrow money to get me landlord caught up. I was denied emergency assistance because apparently my landlord was in some violation. I tried filing partial unemployment to help me since I'm only getting part time hours and can't afford to make ends meet at least until I get a second job. They accepted me but don't pay me anything. I missed out on all the unemployment money everyone else was getting and missed out on the free $600 the people who were already collecting unemployment and what ever additional free money and help the government have everyone EXCEPT me. I'm not sure why unemployment was paying all those people more money a week to Not work and give them another $600 than I got working since I was essential and taking all the risk. The 600 should have been given to us essential employees who were getting screwed in all of this. Somehow all those people were collecting thousands of dollars while I only made a few hundred a month and was getting further and further behind and now we don't have anywhere to live. I even know a few people that were in jail and they collected $6,000+ and $8,000 while I still got nothing. None of this makes sense.
My lease was up December 3rd but thankfully my landlord gave me until December 15th since I was having trouble finding my son and I a place to live. He couldn't rent past December 15th as he had family coming to stay with him so we had to be out with our without a place to live. I searched and searched and inquired everywhere but couldn't find anywhere to live because I don't make enough money. I have to pay for all our belongings in storage until we find a place to live too. My pay is too low (without a second job) to rent and I don't have any money for first money or security deposit. Since I have a child I have to keep his safety and health first in this era of COVID therefore I can't live inside some strangers house in their living space. I would love to have our own house where it's just my son and I. My hours very so my son would be home alone at times so I don't want any stagers around. I would love to have a private house, but can accept an apartment or private basement.
Thankfully a co worker is letting us rent a room until we find somewhere to live, so hopefully at least through January so we don't end up on the streets homeless. I have been working very hard to rebuild our lives and provide for my son. I am stuck right now as I can't afford anything and can't afford to fix my car
I desperately need your help please. My father just I passed away in August 2020 and my 90 year old mother is dying of acute myeloid leukemia and lives in an assisted living/retirement building so she can't even have company, and definitely can't have someone live there. Can you please help me find somewhere safe and large enough for the both of us. I would really appreciate you getting us in and paying first month and security deposit and be sure it's in a price range based of what I make and can afford.
My son just stared 9th grade and it's been really rough on my son. He's normally in all advanced classes and does great, however, he's failing this year. I need him to be safe and comfortable and to focus on school so I really need your help. My car barely works and I can't afford to fix that either. I just got an estimate for some of the problems my car has that must be fixed which for he that stuff, not including the other car repair i need, totals $2,600. I need to stay close to my job so I can be able to walk if my car doesn't work. Can you please help us with a place to live on our own without stress and strangers and if possible also help me with a car. Please let me know asap as I have to have shelter asap. Thank you so much and I appreciate your attention to this urgent matter and look forward to speaking to you.
I am trying to get a second job too but need to find housing and get my car fixed first.
The co worker whose house were at currently while I find somewhere for me and my son is insane we have to leave immediately. She randomly stated yelling and screaming from 4am until after 5am. It's only her and her husband and me and my son here. We have to get out of here. She scares me u can't go to work and leave my son here. I need help getting a uphaul and a small storage unit to move and put our things. I also need help getting a hotel room until I find housing. Please help me. Text is the best way to reach me as I can't be on my phone at work. Please contact me ASAP.
Goodman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Second job during the COVID crisis

Post by Goodman »

Hi my name is Amanda and I would like assistance paying my rent and I need a second job during COVID. Due to COVID-19 my job has lowered my PP rate and has cut hours and I am working remotely. I am recently separated from my fiancé also due to the stress with COVID-19 and him losing his job he has returned back home to his parents. I would like assistance with my rent to get back on my feet I am working but I have no one that I can N I don’t want to lose my house. I know I can get back on my feet but I just need a little help in this time. I have no kids and I live alone. My landlady has been very kind by helping me pay the rent during this COVID time as I look for a second job as much as I can but she is asking if I can catch up. I also have a car payment that I have not paid for two months and that is also sending me behind. If you can please help me with assistance in anyway please email me. Thank you so much in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.