Lost job to bosses conspiracy theories

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Chanell Heart
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost job to bosses conspiracy theories

Post by Chanell Heart »

Hi,

I’ve been looking all over social media sites, the internet, local and federal government resources hoping to find some sort of financial aid for people like me. My nightmare began on New Year’s Eve, when my beloved dad lost his battle to COVID-19 after 25 days in the hospital. The I lost my job due to boss conspiracy theories. My dad was only 73 and he did not think he was going to die the day he hopped into an ambulance at our direction. His name was Charlie. He was my parents with full custody for two daughters, and so much more. Bottom line, this man was my favorite person in the entire world. A man I loved more than anyone else ever.
I live in Boca Raton, Florida after moving back “home” nearly 10 years ago to live close to my dad when he was diagnosed with Stage IV Prostate Cancer. He fought it and won and when he was in remission, he finally retired and decided to move to Lake Norman north of Charlotte, NC to be near his new grandsons, Charlie Jr. 6, and Tony 4. I never could have kids and divorced in 2010 so I sadly accepted his choice to move away. It was hard to be the only one left down here when they left a few years ago, but now I feel almost homeless if that makes any sense. His loss set the stage for my life to sort of unravel around me, which is hard under the best circumstances, it’s brutal and defeating as the only surviving family member left here in Florida.
Anyway, I tried to work but my boss’ political views and conspiracy theory views about this virus turned from irritating and insensitive to extremely personal and damaging. I worked for a very small family owned insurance brokerage firm in Coral Springs, FL who is not subject to any legal requirements to assist anyone in any way during something like this, and he didn’t. It started with his responding to my call telling him through tears that my father had passed hours before, informing me they don’t offer bereavement leave and I’m out of PTO so I need to come in or I won’t be paid. I honestly don’t think I processes it then as I’d been awake for two days straight and went straight to bed to try to sleep amidst tears. It ended 1/19/2021 when I was forced to walked out after his third time insulting me with the following, “I’m sorry about your father, but you need to get ABC done.” I simply couldn’t allow him to utter that phrase one more time, if not for my sanity, in honor of my father. So I had given notice the week before on 1/14/2021 because I just could not continue working in that environment, and I was so far from “better” after my dad’s loss, I didn’t see any way to make it work. Keep in mind I worked for this person for nearly three years. I walked away with one final paycheck for six of the ten days of that period (28 hours deducted for days I could not be there or left early).
Now I’ve basically lost everything and I just want to keep my apartment, my car, and my sanity most days. Thank you for listening. Please let me know of any programs that may be of help to me. I haven’t had luck so far except to file for “reemployment” benefits.
Thank you. Please stay safe and keep your loved ones close!
malisha
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost job to bosses conspiracy theories

Post by malisha »

I am in need of legal assistance not to mention hotel expenses in Fairfield, CA. I was in the emergency room overnight and need help with money to pay for a hotel room and I have severe anxiety to follow with PTSD which prevents me from functioning during normal business hours. I am a victim of a murder for hire conspiracy in Solano county which includes my very own relatives.
My foot is broken and the home in which I was kind of sort of staying at was ambushed by police and I fear of returning for the childhood trauma that we have endured. If I may receive assistance with paying for hotel fee's or perhaps taxi rides throughout the next couple days to grant my body time to heal, I would greatly appreciate it.
I am also very much in need of a caregiver/social worker regarding so many issues in my life. I am a victim of childhood abuse to follow with this most recent homelessness. There are conspiracies all around me even at work with my boss and co workers.
In June my home occupation was invaded as I suffer from depression from the loss of my mother and six female associates since my mother reported molestation in 2020. I reported the crime in 2022/16/12 to the FBI and recently my vehicle was towed off of my own property as I was taken into custody to coincide with these allegations so I most definitely need a social worker / eligibility worker and or caregiver with legal expertise to assist me rehabilitate my dependency on Solano county programs. I have many years of work experience, before the conspiracy started, beginning with Dental Industry Management to dispatching from home as well as good preparation and child care.
Currently I am focused on law but I need some honest help to recover from the abuse I endure from this effort of residents conspiring to conceal crime. Will someone please assist me with whatever I am eligible for? My contact info is below and I am currently at the gateway inn in Fairfield seeking hotel rent expenses to permit my body to heal from this last injury before it gets worse.
The woman answering my phone is the woman who continues to use the county services to slander and abuse me daily and Solano county has chosen her situation over mine without even evaluating facts such as work experience, length of employment nor reliability. She talks about these conspiracy theories too at work and with me. Will someone please assist me with refuge and homeless assistance for safety concerns as soon as possible for I fear of checking out tomorrow morning(everyday) when I am a multi home property owner being judged for my sleep walker demeanor.