Lost my job due to MS

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Slaybells
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost my job due to MS

Post by Slaybells »

My name is Becky, I was diagnosed with MS in 2009 and this past July I became unable to work do to affects from this and lost my job. I was on FMLA until October but had to give up my position as I was not able to return to work within the allowed time. I have been blessed to receive food share and some help with electric and some propane to keep us warm for a little while. I recently was denied disability from the government for my MS and now have an attorney to help with the appeal, I have only $80 a week for income from child support and I am almost two months behind on my rent and I have no idea if or when I will have any furthest income.
I obviously rent my home and it is in desperate need of new windows. I don't know how long this propane will last with the way this house is, I read on line about weatherization programs and emergency help with rent as well as job programs for the disabled, including MS. If you could please give me information on any assistance I may be able to get it would be so greatly appreciated. Please feel free to reply to this email or call and leave info on voicemail as I have very little reception at my home and rarely am able to receive calls. Thank you so much!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost my job due to MS

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of needs. But there are things you can do to make some extra money or to try to get ahead so you can pay your bills. We have resources and money making options for the disabled, the elderly, people with MS and more. Look here for a wide range of resources for jobs for the disabled, or just money. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... abled.html
Slaybells wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:02 am My name is Becky, I was diagnosed with MS in 2009 and this past July I became unable to work do to affects from this and lost my job. I was on FMLA until October but had to give up my position as I was not able to return to work within the allowed time. I have been blessed to receive food share and some help with electric and some propane to keep us warm for a little while. I recently was denied disability from the government for my MS and now have an attorney to help with the appeal, I have only $80 a week for income from child support and I am almost two months behind on my rent and I have no idea if or when I will have any furthest income.