Looking for a job as a refugee

Ways to increase your income or make money.
King
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for a job as a refugee

Post by King »

Dear sir/madam,
Hope you all are doing well.
My name is Mays and I am mother of 5 kids. We are refugees here in USA from year ago.. I tried hard to get a car to deal with my kids Doctor appointment or picking up from the school and the most important thing that I really need it to find a job and pay my expenses. I used to have an evacuation notice from my apartment and the power used to cut off because am always late to pay my bills on time.. I hardly can afford my kids expenses and me.
So I went through google to find a charity who can help me out to find a suitable car to meet my work. I want to start a job and to start a new tiny work or even find a good job and catch all my kids’ appointment etc.
Kindly asking you guys if you can help me out with this matter. I am a hard working refugee who wants to work a job. I'll be really appreciate that and my kids will be happy as well.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for a job as a refugee

Post by Admin »

Welcome to the USA! No one will just hand you a car - you need a job, income, etc. Good for you for strongly desiring to work!
Charities may be able to direct you (as many have refugee programs) and you can also find job centers. But maybe look into entry level jobs for newcomers to the market.
King wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:32 am Dear sir/madam,
Hope you all are doing well.
My name is Mays and I am mother of 5 kids. We are refugees here in USA from year ago.. I tried hard to get a car to deal with my kids Doctor appointment or picking up from the school and the most important thing that I really need it to find a job and pay my expenses. I used to have an evacuation notice from my apartment and the power used to cut off because am always late to pay my bills on time.. I hardly can afford my kids expenses and me.
So I went through google to find a charity who can help me out to find a suitable car to meet my work. I want to start a job and to start a new tiny work or even find a good job and catch all my kids’ appointment etc.
Kindly asking you guys if you can help me out with this matter. I am a hard working refugee who wants to work a job. I'll be really appreciate that and my kids will be happy as well.